File Transfer...
HongKong office: 24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Passed!
Interview........
Not needed
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
I got DM on 13June. I'm from October. However, I still didn't receive the paperwork for landing yet... HKVO is keeping me waiting...

LS518

May 26, 2017
Dear All,

Need some advice here, the following is my timeline:
  1. Received application for permanent residence on February 20, 2017.
  2. Acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 7, 2017.
  3. Started processing your application on April 7, 2017.
  4. E-mail to ask for Med. exam on May 15, 2017
  5. E-mail to ask for Police Certificate on May 18, 2017
  6. Med. exam completed on May 27, 2017
  7. Police Certificate received on June 8, 2017
  8. Medical results have been received.
May I know what to expect next and when will it happen? Many thanks. Mine is a PNP.

wtatchan

Apr 15, 2016
Montreal, QC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HongKong
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront Passed!
Interview........
Not needed
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Got COPR finally after almost a month of waiting since DM! Hoping to land soon! Anyone tried to go to IRCC center (since my spouse is already in Canada) to get it sign instead of going through the border?

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

hello , i received this letter from hk vo yesterday,does it mean Sth. Positive ?

wtatchan

Apr 15, 2016
Montreal, QC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HongKong
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront Passed!
Interview........
Not needed
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Just to provide a bit of update of my case.

My wife has landed on this weekend at the St-Armand US/Can border. Everything went smoothly. The custom officer was very kind. He basically just signed our landing paper and we were good to go! No more question ask! (Except for the things that we will be bringing to Canada)

Good luck to you all!

hkjohn

May 15, 2017
Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

hello , i received this letter from hk vo yesterday,does it mean Sth. Positive ?
I recevied this email too.

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi,
I am new here. :)
I am sponsoring my wife and following is the timeline.
  1. Sent application for sponsoring my wife on March 23, 2017.
  2. Resubmit missing documents on May 02, 2017.
  3. Started processing my application on May 11, 2017.
  4. E-mail request IMM5669 and Police certificates on June 09, 2017.
  5. Police certificates completed on June 12, 2017.
  6. Email request Medical exam on June 27, 2017.
  7. Sponsor approved on June 29, 2017.
  8. Medical exam completed on Jun 30, 2017.
  9. Passed the medical exam.
  10. Case move to Visa office in Hong Kong on July 06, 2017.
  11. Documents request letter on July 20, 2017.
I am afraid the police certificates did not arrive case processing centre Mississauga yet. My wife printed the requested email to Certificate of No Criminal Conviction(CNCC) apply the police certificates, Officer told her that they will send the police certificates to case processing centre Mississauga along with the email printout. Now, one of the request from Document request email is that Ø If not yet submitted: Original police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18. For instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries, click here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp. If you are unable to submit police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, submit proof of having applied for the certificate with your package.
CNCC Hong Kong will not provide any original police certificates to us, they will direct mail to Visa office, please suggest what we should do. We plan to apply the police certificates again and request CNCC attach the Document request letter with the police certificates mail to Hong Kong Visa office. Is it correct? thanks.

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Dear all,

I received an email of Document Request: Application for Permanent Residence from General of Canada in Hong Kong, requesting

1. if not yet submitted: Copy of Hukou (household register) if you reside in the People’s Republic of China or Taiwan
2. Copy of the bio-data page of your valid passport. DO NOT submit your original passport at this time.
3. Two (2) recent photos respecting precise specification

However, I have already included them to Canada processing center during t my first family sponsor application.

Do I need to re-submit these documents, or I just wait for further information?

Thanks in advance!
Same here, my wife gave them 1. and 2., and sent 4 recent photos but still asking for Two (2) recent photos respecting precise specification.
The photos she sent are using the correct format.
Anyway, we will send Visa office the above again.

hkjohn

May 15, 2017
Upload the HK police force receipt is fine.

Hi,
I am new here. :)
I am sponsoring my wife and following is the timeline.
  1. Sent application for sponsoring my wife on March 23, 2017.
  2. Resubmit missing documents on May 02, 2017.
  3. Started processing my application on May 11, 2017.
  4. E-mail request IMM5669 and Police certificates on June 09, 2017.
  5. Police certificates completed on June 12, 2017.
  6. Email request Medical exam on June 27, 2017.
  7. Sponsor approved on June 29, 2017.
  8. Medical exam completed on Jun 30, 2017.
  9. Passed the medical exam.
  10. Case move to Visa office in Hong Kong on July 06, 2017.
  11. Documents request letter on July 20, 2017.
I am afraid the police certificates did not arrive case processing centre Mississauga yet. My wife printed the requested email to Certificate of No Criminal Conviction(CNCC) apply the police certificates, Officer told her that they will send the police certificates to case processing centre Mississauga along with the email printout. Now, one of the request from Document request email is that Ø If not yet submitted: Original police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18. For instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries, click here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp. If you are unable to submit police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, submit proof of having applied for the certificate with your package.
CNCC Hong Kong will not provide any original police certificates to us, they will direct mail to Visa office, please suggest what we should do. We plan to apply the police certificates again and request CNCC attach the Document request letter with the police certificates mail to Hong Kong Visa office. Is it correct? thanks.