+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong police certificate..need some suggestion

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
got a request from cic to submit hk police certificate,done the fingerprint on 23rd,will send the applications to hk police on Monday.

My question is cic ask me to upload the police certificate before 20/7. I think is not enough time for the hk police mail back to the cic,can I upload the receipt where I have done the fingerprint through CSE and a LOE to cic,so they knew i have get that

qpamiry

Jun 23, 2017
I don't have an adequate answer to your question. It takes around 4 weeks for the Hong Kong Police. HKONGIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca is very responsive in getting back to you, if you want to talk to them.

Since you have done your fingerprints for Hong Kong, I have a question. On Hong Kong Police's website it says that the fingerprints must be done by a law enforcement agency, that the rank of the fingerprinting officer as well as their official stamp should be included. I am in Washington DC and the police here says that they have never heard of such a requirement and they can't help. Where did you get your fingerprints done for Hong Kong?

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
I don't have an adequate answer to your question. It takes around 4 weeks for the Hong Kong Police. HKONGIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca is very responsive in getting back to you, if you want to talk to them.

Since you have done your fingerprints for Hong Kong, I have a question. On Hong Kong Police's website it says that the fingerprints must be done by a law enforcement agency, that the rank of the fingerprinting officer as well as their official stamp should be included. I am in Washington DC and the police here says that they have never heard of such a requirement and they can't help. Where did you get your fingerprints done for Hong Kong?
Hi,I'm in Toronto so I have no idea where u can get it done in Washington, but u can go to cic website http://www.rcmp.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check#ac see where u can do the fingerprints