+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home tie....

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys for showing my home tie can i submit property document to VO.
Property is in the name of my father and its in our mother tongue language...
can i translate that to English and take notarize....
Is that is ok....PLs replay to ma Q....

dayal219

May 1, 2012
There are some Government authorized people who provide your property evaluation certificate, which is recommended to show your Property value.

If you are from chennai,

http://www.parthasarathyvaluers.com/

the above concern will get you a property evaluation certificate.

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't want to evaluate....I am not taking loan against that..I want to show that we have land in India...So I am looking for advocate to translate my land documents to english and then submitting that for understanding visa officer that he have assent in India. So he will back after his studies...I took loan against 10laks it cover my living+tuition fee then shown another 9 laks as liquid amount....

Robb

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
AOR Received.
04-07-2012
VPS123 said:
I don't want to evaluate....I am not taking loan against that..I want to show that we have land in India...So I am looking for advocate to translate my land documents to english and then submitting that for understanding visa officer that he have assent in India. So he will back after his studies...I took loan against 10laks it cover my living+tuition fee then shown another 9 laks as liquid amount....
You can submit translated documents. Translate those from accredited translating agencies in their letterhead and notarize them.

A property evaluation copy (which you can get from a CA firm), menitioning the present value of property would make your case stronger. It will give the present value of the property whereas, your original property documents will represent the value of the property at the time of buying. I am certain that you can get the evaluation done within the cost that you would need to translate and notarize your ownership documents.

Hope that helps.

P.S Which course are you applying for? How much is your tuition fees? 10+9=19 lacs would cover your one year living and tuition? Are you sure?

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Robb said:
You can submit translated documents. Translate those from accredited translating agencies in their letterhead and notarize them.

A property evaluation copy (which you can get from a CA firm), menitioning the present value of property would make your case stronger. It will give the present value of the property whereas, your original property documents will represent the value of the property at the time of buying. I am certain that you can get the evaluation done within the cost that you would need to translate and notarize your ownership documents.

Hope that helps.

P.S Which course are you applying for? How much is your tuition fees? 10+9=19 lacs would cover your one year living and tuition? Are you sure?
Yes robb,
PGD in Project Management(1 year program)
My annual tuition fee is 11,900$ Living exp. is $6240 Misc and books is $1600 total $19,740
of that I paid $6250 to college.....

OCEANDRIVE

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Never Called
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon
VPS123 said:
Hi
Instead of getting your property docs translated you should get your property evaluated and you can also have the evaluation done in English, both ways will take you the same amount of time and money. think about it

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
if u took loan against your property then all this translating is not needed ..i already told in an another post ..that loan against property is much stronger than the loan against fd]