+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2024 - January Applicants Post Your Timeline Here

Adewale321

Mar 5, 2024
I don't understand much about this but am looking for someone who can put me through how to work in Canada with sponsoredship please

yohannxxiv

Feb 11, 2024
I’ve read the HCCP Program, IELTS and ECA were already taken and submitted as those were requirements for applying DIRECT to PR. Still working with the same employer amd they’re willing to renew contract so the choices are extension of WP or just going to wait for AOR until received eligibility so can apply for BOWP. Just asking if there’s anyone who experience the same/similar situation and what solution have they taken.

yohannxxiv

Feb 11, 2024
same here applied last January 1, 2024 online under HCCP - Direct to PR (7:39 PM UTC) inside canada.
I haven’t received AOR yet as well. Did you check your portal account if there is anything update cause the last time I check there's a difference now it didn't show the time of submission and the status - submitted, still didn't change as well into "received" is that mean they haven't checked the files uploaded yet if it is complete. or they haven't open the application yet.

yohannxxiv

Feb 11, 2024
I just checked again the portal yesterday and yes, the lay out changed and the time of submission wasn’t there anymore and only ‘submitted’. I think they haven’t open and checked the application and until now haven’t received AOR yet. On the fb group I was in, the latest time which received AOR was 4:35 UTC. I hope we will receive it sooner!

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
I just checked again the portal yesterday and yes, the lay out changed and the time of submission wasn’t there anymore and only ‘submitted’. I think they haven’t open and checked the application and until now haven’t received AOR yet. On the fb group I was in, the latest time which received AOR was 4:35 UTC. I hope we will receive it sooner!
could you please send me the link to that fb group?

wincate

Mar 1, 2024
Hello @ everyone any body who has job for caregiver please me at wincatewawera1020@gmail .com

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
applied Jan 1, 2024 HCCP-PR 5:19pm UTC. - including Spouse +1 Dependent
March 20, 2024 received AOR & biometrics instruction for me and my spouse.
is it inside or outside Canada application? Is it gaining experience category?