+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

seemabish

Jul 25, 2019
Inside and outside applicants should have been separated in this new caregiver pilot. IRRC confused everyone bec clearly they are prioritizing inside applicants which makes it unfair for outside applicants. It's not a first come first serve really.
Almost everyone is waiting for work permit or PR even they are inside Canada . I am waiting since December 2019 ... inside Canada ... 24 months experience ... but still nothing except AOR and requested for updated forms in May 2021...... so what is the difference in outside and inside?

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Almost everyone is waiting for work permit or PR even they are inside Canada . I am waiting since December 2019 ... inside Canada ... 24 months experience ... but still nothing except AOR and requested for updated forms in May 2021...... so what is the difference in outside and inside?
You should ffup with IRRC bec early 2020 inside applicants are getting updates now you may received good news soon unlike outside applicants no progress at all.

Reactions: Chachalava

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
The difference? Well looks like just getting a work permit in this new pilot will take 2 yrs or more maybe.
The difference? You are waiting for PR and outside applicants are for work permit and looks like just getting a work permit in this new pilot will take 2 yrs or more maybe

Reactions: Pomme

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
The difference? Well looks like just getting a work permit in this new pilot will take 2 yrs or more maybe.
The difference? You are waiting for PR and outside applicants are for work permit and looks like just getting a work permit in this new pilot will take 2 yrs or more maybe
Exactly! For now just to get work permit why it takes so long like this. It’ really frustrated though and many of outsiders lose this job already cause the employers can’t wait that long.

Reactions: Geoche

seemabish

Jul 25, 2019
After AOR, I didn’t receive anything from ircc.. not fair
Yes it happens in only HCCp and HSW... I know many friends in different programs they applied 2-3 months ago and getting results or medicals .... however their dependent outside Canada still they are processing their file....... but in our case zero .... too much stress but we can’t do anything.

seemabish

Jul 25, 2019
Why only pilot program they just neglect..... everybody says keep patience but how much???? Patience is over a year ago but still we have hope

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Just try to put urself in someone else’s shoes and u will be able to relate with others here n stay patient.
Pls be mindful with your words. We are all in a different situation. Just because you waited longer doesn’t mean you can invalidate other people’s struggles. Try to also put yourself in his/her & our shoes. Applicants inside Canada with 2 years experience + waiting time (even for those who just recently applied like 2021 applicants). Imagine being separated from our families back home for 2 years & COUNTING, wondering when IRCC will process our papers, thinking & wishing to be with our loved ones. Pls support, help & lift each other up instead of saying unnecessary, hurtful words.

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
That’s not my fault, I complete my 2 year experience, I applied my file 6 months ago , I even not met my two little girls and husband from last 2 and half years so, there is nothing that I said ,in reply of which I expect LOL
I agree & I understand you. Just because they applied in 2019, they think they can invalidate others. They’re not even aware of our situation here in Canada. 2 years experience + months & months of waiting for a single reply/update from ircc while being away from our loved ones is not easy. Keep going! Hopefully we will get an update soon and you will be reunited with your family. January 2021 applicant here! 2 years experience.

Last edited:

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I agree & I understand you. Just because they applied in 2019, they think they can invalidate others. They’re not even aware of our situation here in Canada. 2 years experience + months & months of waiting for a single reply/update from ircc while being away from our loved ones is not easy. Keep going! Hopefully we will get an update soon and you will be reunited with your family. January 2021 applicant here! 2 years experience.
Thank you .