+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
I got temporary file number. I want to send my son renew passport to IRCC by courier . Can someone plz guide can I send documents using temporary file number nd uci number or have to wait until IRCC demand for it.

Reactions: Meenakshi Arora

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I got temporary file number. I want to send my son renew passport to IRCC by courier . Can someone plz guide can I send documents using temporary file number nd uci number or have to wait until IRCC demand for it.
You can send the copy of the renewed passport (scanned copy)to the web form. I did it coz my payment wasn’t enough so I sent the additional payment (receipt copy) thru web form and they replied that they added it to my account.
so you can do it thru web form.

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
You can send the copy of the renewed passport (scanned copy)to the web form. I did it coz my payment wasn’t enough so I sent the additional payment (receipt copy) thru web form and they replied that they added it to my account.
Can you plz tell which option to select in type of application .Is it permanent residence (applied by mail) or some other.
Thanks

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Is caregiver program comes in federal skilled worker, as there is no other suitable option.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Because if I got PR status, why would I grab a 14.60$ salary if I can work in any job for a 20$ salary? Most Canadians or PR status would not dare clean your toilet bowl, clean up your mess, while watch out your kid for 14$ per hour. Only a foreigner like me would dare that. So yes, most employer would want a foreign worker instead. That’s why as soon as I get my PR, I will never let myself clean up other’s toilet bowl again. I’m a nurse by profession.
I agree Thanks.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
New update: IRCC resumes processing of applications in progress as of today April 12,2021. todayhttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supporting-information-applications-in-progress.html

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi I am New for this forum. I would like to know how I can apply Study visa of My child (8 year old) under this HCCP program. Becous Study visa guid says I need a offer letter from school . I am out of canada category. guidance will be appreciable

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Hi I am New for this forum. I would like to know how I can apply Study visa of My child (8 year old) under this HCCP program. Becous Study visa guid says I need a offer letter from school . I am out of canada category. guidance will be appreciable
I hv filled form for 10 yrs old, Just fill form (Application for study permit made outside of canada)leave space abt which we r nt sure ,eg.name of school,address of school etc.