+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
This month IRCC may be working on spouse file and after that PR files... When will they start processing on our files:(:oops:

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

Svyas

Sep 27, 2019
DOES EMPLOYER REQUIRE ANY SPECIFIC DETAILS FOR OFFERING A JOB LETTER TO ANY EMPLOYEE.AS JUST NOW I HAD SOME AGENTS CALLING FROM CANADA THAT IF EMPLOYEER MEETS CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS ONLY THAN HE CAN OFFER JOB LETTER.
PEOPLE WHO HAD RECEIVED THEIR JOB LETTER CAN PLS HELP ME OUT ..
I WAS INFORMED THAT ONE SHOULD BE A PR OF CANADA AND HE/SHE MUST BE HAVING 300K WORTH.
IS THIS INFORMATION CORRECT?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Wow, 18 months and still not even the work permit? I understand the challenges presented by COVID but this is simply ridiculous.
You got it. Even 7 to 8 months into the program, we didn't get much progress. This was before COVID. No request for medical or whatsoever

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
No LMIA. You need a qualified employer to give you a job offer, educational credential assessment and IELTS
Thanks Quami, I was looking some info for my employer because I was pretty sure the new program not need LMIA any more.

Thanks I hope IRCC start to working more faster.

Thanks a lot!

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
Wow, 18 months and still not even the work permit? I understand the challenges presented by COVID but this is simply ridiculous.
This is my 19th month waiting for PR. I am applying under the Interim Pathway. Yes, I feel that this is too much, an eternity. Without knowing what is happening. I can't imagine all of you waiting to start this long journey, first the work permit and then PR. The good thing is that PR and the work permit are processed at the same time.

Julyyyyyy

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
This is my 19th month waiting for PR. I am applying under the Interim Pathway. Yes, I feel that this is too much, an eternity. Without knowing what is happening. I can't imagine all of you waiting to start this long journey, first the work permit and then PR. The good thing is that PR and the work permit are processed at the same time.
I feel you and Quami. This situation is not good, not acceptable. I haven't met my family, because my status is implied, so I can't go abroad. My Aor was 16 Oct. What should we do??

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
I feel you and Quami. This situation is not good, not acceptable. I haven't met my family, because my status is implied, so I can't go abroad. My Aor was 16 Oct. What should we do??

I call IRCC every moth or send a web form, I know is more work they have to do but I tell them how many moths I have been waiting, asking about update or asking specific if medical, background, eligibility is still valid. In my last call, an agent told me he send a request to a high command to check my file and see if because we are in a health care support they can do something, review my application and if it is possible to finalize my file.

Tashanab

Oct 13, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I took IELTS and had my ECA done recently but knowing that no one's file has been completed is demotivating and has me seeking other options before I submit in January. Don't know if I can manage such a long wait. Even if the processing takes long the lack of communication makes it even worse.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
We know that it is a challenging time because of covid, but we are NOT asking them for approval right away, we are requesting for better communications and handling of applications. They should not let us keep in the dark and blindly wait for updates for no one knows when.