+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hiv Positive applying for student visa

Slimshady042

Feb 17, 2024
Yes. Hoping to get my PR. Those two people that I know are also from Toronto. :)
Hi am from Nigeria am living with hiv since 2002…am married to my wife who is negative with three kids whom are also negative.i have already submitted my application to IRCC through my agent and I have to go for medicals and biometric next week Monday been 27th of may 2024.pls can anyone advice me because my agent don’t know my status and am willing to let the doctor know about my status before commencing the test.secondly my classes is starting September 4th 2024.so my case is should I tell my agent and not disclose it to the doctor conducting the medicals.or should I disclose it only to the doctor.pls family am in need of ur kind advice.thank you and I love you all

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
Hi am from Nigeria am living with hiv since 2002…am married to my wife who is negative with three kids whom are also negative.i have already submitted my application to IRCC through my agent and I have to go for medicals and biometric next week Monday been 27th of may 2024.pls can anyone advice me because my agent don’t know my status and am willing to let the doctor know about my status before commencing the test.secondly my classes is starting September 4th 2024.so my case is should I tell my agent and not disclose it to the doctor conducting the medicals.or should I disclose it only to the doctor.pls family am in need of ur kind advice.thank you and I love you all
Hi Slim, no need to disclose to your agent unless you are comfortable with him knowing your status, the day of medical tell your doctor about your status to avoid delay, and when going go with your medical report from where your collect your RVS from, medical report of the last cd4 count and viral load, it will make it easy and fast for your and tell the doctor not to disclose to your agent and give them your personal email to send you your medical results when there finish, because if your give them ur agent email your agent will be the one to receive the report and he will be aware of your status, also pray and hope for the best

Slimshady042

Feb 17, 2024
Hi Slim, no need to disclose to your agent unless you are comfortable with him knowing your status, the day of medical tell your doctor about your status to avoid delay, and when going go with your medical report from where your collect your RVS from, medical report of the last cd4 count and viral load, it will make it easy and fast for your and tell the doctor not to disclose to your agent and give them your personal email to send you your medical results when there finish, because if your give them ur agent email your agent will be the one to receive the report and he will be aware of your status, also pray and hope for the best
Stessi,thank you so much I will go to my hospital and collect my last CD4 and viral load and go with it…I did it last on Jan this year my viral load is TND(total non dictated).thanks so much once I got everything I will update you here so others can believe and have hope on the process.am planning to study at loyalist college Ontario.hopefully I believe my status cannot be obstacle for my future progress academically.thanks one love dear

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
Stessi,thank you so much I will go to my hospital and collect my last CD4 and viral load and go with it…I did it last on Jan this year my viral load is TND(total non dictated).thanks so much once I got everything I will update you here so others can believe and have hope on the process.am planning to study at loyalist college Ontario.hopefully I believe my status cannot be obstacle for my future progress academically.thanks one love dear
You’re welcome

Slimshady042

Feb 17, 2024
You’re welcome
Hi stessi,
I have gone for the medical and biometric last week…although I have some issues because the doctor said my X-ray results is not clear and he put me for sputum collection for three days which am through with now…so I finished the procedure for sputum this Friday I have not heard from IOM now.so pray for me for the results to come out negative.
I informed the doctor about my status and I have wife and kids whom re negative and also my current result is TND(total non detectable).I will be updating you till am succeed
Thanks and remain blessed

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
Hi stessi,
I have gone for the medical and biometric last week…although I have some issues because the doctor said my X-ray results is not clear and he put me for sputum collection for three days which am through with now…so I finished the procedure for sputum this Friday I have not heard from IOM now.so pray for me for the results to come out negative.
I informed the doctor about my status and I have wife and kids whom re negative and also my current result is TND(total non detectable).I will be updating you till am succeed
Thanks and remain blessed
[/QUOTE
I also did sputum test, wishing you the best I pray yours come out nagative also, and you have to pray a lot and hope for the best, sometimes immigration officers can be funny