+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hiring Food Servers, Line Cooks and Cshiers

LePrice

Mar 18, 2008
I own a food franchise in one of the major mall in the Lower Mainland. The head office is based in Calgary Alberta. I would like to hire workers from the Philippines.

My question is, do I have to go through an employment agency or hire directly from the Philippines? What are the costs involved?

Please advise. Thank you.

Le Price

Budong

Mar 12, 2008
Dear Le Price,

can i apply in your restaurant! im here in kuwait im a filipino! the processing time here in kuwait is only 28days! but i need LMO to process my working visa! can i have your e mail add so we can communicate. i have my email add, on the top!

thanx,

budong

katilpz

Aug 6, 2007
I own a food franchise in one of the major mall in the Lower Mainland. The head office is based in Calgary Alberta. I would like to hire workers from the Philippines.

My question is, do I have to go through an employment agency or hire directly from the Philippines? What are the costs involved?

Hello Le Price,
We would like to express our intention to help you to acquire applicant from the Phils. We are not a recruitment agency but we have a lot of friends who works in the fast food sector & some hospitality because we have been involved in this kind of job before & also we would like to take the opportunity also to apply Me & my wife. If you are interested heres link -- uopportunity@yahoo.com.sg
cheers
E

aj27

Apr 14, 2008
Philippines
LePrice said:

Le Price

As far as I know you can directly hire filipinos to work in your restaurant..by the way I send PM to you...I'm very interested to work in your country. I'm in Manila Philippines. If you want I could help you with no charge of course. I can ask someone here who work in POEA (one of our family close friend) what are the procedure to hire filipinos. But I know that we need LMO, Contract etc. I send you my email add. Please check you Pm...Thanks

angelina

Nov 30, 2006
My name is Angelina and im her in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia im very interesting about your restaurant that you need a workers to your business.i finish 2yrs HRM and i have experience in restaurant for almost 7yrs then i work her in KL for quality controller in cosmetic product.if u need workers i want to apply, im filipina my email adrs is angelina_durante@yahoo.com

brianna

Mar 31, 2008
hi, if i were you don't hire in the philippines coz it takes time to process their applications. Better to hire Filipinos who are working outside the Philippines. You could hire in Dubai, Hongkong, Taiwan, Qatar, Kuwait & the processing outside Philippines is so fast! Please give me your address & I will pass it on to my friends. I have lots of friend outside in the Philippines that are interested and willing to work in Calgary & Alberta they are ready to go now but needs employer... DOn't use agency coz they are usually charging the applicants to get in Calgary & Alberta. Usually 5,500 cdn is the fee not good for the applicants & that's ridiculous! I feel sorry for them...

bongtan_23

May 1, 2008
hello there i can guide you on how to get people from phillippines, heres my email add bongtan_23@yahoo.com im not a recruitment agency but i can help you for this. thanks

Jano

May 18, 2008
LePrice said:
I own a food franchise in one of the major mall in the Lower Mainland.  The head office is based in Calgary Alberta.  I would like to hire workers from the Philippines.

My question is, do I have to go through an employment agency or hire directly from the Philippines?  What are the costs involved?

Please advise.  Thank you.

Le Price
Wow! I'm currently base in Singapore and I had 10 yrs experienced in QSR, can I apply? pls email me at janicecuy_ph@yahoo.com

May 23, 2008
hi, i'm currently living here in alberta under a temporary work visa. it will be expiring around september and my work permit will expire by october. i'm very much interested to apply in your company, although i must tell you this early that i'm 1 month pregnant and not married. i am looking for ways to extend my stay here in canada, because there's a possibility that my employer will refuse to help me renew my papers when they find out about my condition.

i fervently hope that you'll consider hiring me. i'm a good worker and has been working for the fastfood industry for 15 years, 10 of them in a managerial position, when i was still in the philippines. i promise to work hard and do the best that i can and be a n exemplary worker for you.

i just need a new contract and a positive labour market opinion from you so i can apply for a new work permit and visa.

i sincerely hope you will help me. i want this baby to be born in his father's country and be eligible for the rights that he is entitled to.

my email address is rowena_1017@hotmail.com and i will pray for any reply from you. thank you very much

sifiso

May 27, 2008
I am very much interested in relocating to Canada.Please give me a chance to prove myself. I am actually from SWAZILAND in AFRICA.

aryh

May 4, 2008
hi, i'm curently working here in Taiwan as a contract worker. If you really want filipino food server to work in your fast food company, i am at your service. My job here is not inline with it but i have an experience because before we have our own canteen and i worked there as food servant and sometimes i do cooking. To tell you honestly hiring in our country Philippines will take longer time unlike outside the country like here in Taiwan, it will only takes few months as long as we have LMO and arranged employment coming from you ofcourse. I hope this will serve as a good idea for you and i hope also you could help me in this regard. my email ad is aynrah08@yahoo.com

kity

Jun 4, 2008
LePrice said:

Le Price
Hi Le Price,

I am a Filipina currently working in Doha. I am interested to be part of your fast growing food business. I am looking forward to your invitation. More success to you.

Thank you,
Kity (madranne@gmail.com)

coleine zia

Jul 27, 2008
Dear Le Price,

gud day! i am a filipino and currently working in Dammam KSA, iam a deliverey driver of Burger King.. iam very much interested in your fast food business.i am looking forward to your invitation.please contact me at my email add...jeffreyimperial12@yahoo.com

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I can answer this first hand because I met the Philippine Labour Office head for Western Canada When He went to Victoria,If you are hiring 5 employees or less you can hire them directly after passing through his office in Vancouver for Authentication,If you hire 6 or more you have to go through an agency otherwise even if they have tickets,visas etc They may be held at the Airport in Manila and not allowed to leave.Little background,My day job is working for one of the BC MLA s involved in Immigration policy in BC .To the Pinoys outside the Philippines,This does not apply to you,only those from the Philippines.Furthermore It is illegal for any Employment agency to charge you a placement fee.If you are charged,simply bring the receipt to employment standards when you get to BC and they will help you get it back.Secondly after working for 9 months,you are entitled to apply for permanent resident status under BC PNP,so you can bring your family into Canada.Finally If you are ever terminated,your employer cannot force you to leave Canada,You can find a new employer as long as your visa is still valid.You will love BC