Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Hello everyone,

I am also hired thru jobbank. I have started sending resumes under Live in Caregiver program last October 2010, i sent 20 resumes and cover letter in a day and luckily on my first day someone was very interested to interview me and after 3 days he had decided to hire me. Lmo came out november and was sent by snail mail. My employer in Taiwan then do not want to release me so it took another month before i was able to get an employment certificate. That time it only took 3 weeks to get a visa in Taiwan. After i was hired thru jobbank i had informed all my friends in Taiwan about it and 3 of my friends was also hired that time, that was 2010. Just try sending your resumes and a very detailed cover letter to the employers posting a job at jobbank. Some agencies may contact you so i advice to filter your selection on the employers only and that they will accept applications by email. If you are really interested but do not have the money to pay for an agency jobbank is your best choice to find an employer. Also make sure that you have at least prepare for the interview so as not to miss an opportunity. Goodluck guys and just keep believing and have faith:)

Reactions: iamsupermarc

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
mylady833 said:
Hello everyone,

I am also hired thru jobbank. I have started sending resumes under Live in Caregiver program last October 2010, i sent 20 resumes and cover letter in a day and luckily on my first day someone was very interested to interview me and after 3 days he had decided to hire me. Lmo came out november and was sent by snail mail. My employer in Taiwan then do not want to release me so it took another month before i was able to get an employment certificate. That time it only took 3 weeks to get a visa in Taiwan. After i was hired thru jobbank i had informed all my friends in Taiwan about it and 3 of my friends was also hired that time, that was 2010. Just try sending your resumes and a very detailed cover letter to the employers posting a job at jobbank. Some agencies may contact you so i advice to filter your selection on the employers only and that they will accept applications by email. If you are really interested but do not have the money to pay for an agency jobbank is your best choice to find an employer. Also make sure that you have at least prepare for the interview so as not to miss an opportunity. Goodluck guys and just keep believing and have faith:)
@mylady833

Thank you for sharing your story. You are amazing woman and inspirational to ALL.

:) ;) :D regards :) ;) ;D

Jenog

cpie

May 16, 2014
Good day po sa lahat
I'm new here, i am also trying to apply for LIC thru jobbank. Some employers dont need experience
so ako is 2mos.pa lng dito sa HK ma qualify kaya ako f may maghire sa akin? need ba ang employers referrence? I am a caregiver grad.sa atin. Thanks po mga replies. God bless

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
cpie said:
Good day po sa lahat
I'm new here, i am also trying to apply for LIC thru jobbank. Some employers dont need experience
so ako is 2mos.pa lng dito sa HK ma qualify kaya ako f may maghire sa akin? need ba ang employers referrence? I am a caregiver grad.sa atin. Thanks po mga replies. God bless
Hi, please wait for your one year experience in HK or else you can't find an employer thru a job bank easily. Don't be in a hurry there's a lot of employers waiting for you and here in HK you need a one year experience before you can apply in Canada. Goodluck.

cpie

May 16, 2014
thanks po sa advice.i just thought ok lng kc yung nkalagay sa qualification is u have 6 or 8 mos. yata na complete classroom setting for caregiver course OR a year of experience in caregiving position.
pero what i worried about is the employers referrence f needed ba yon. so f mka 1 yr.na ako mkahingi na ako ng emp.referrence certificate? Sis sa Hk ka din ba? thanks.

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
cpie said:
thanks po sa advice.i just thought ok lng kc yung nkalagay sa qualification is u have 6 or 8 mos. yata na complete classroom setting for caregiver course OR a year of experience in caregiving position.
pero what i worried about is the employers referrence f needed ba yon. so f mka 1 yr.na ako mkahingi na ako ng emp.referrence certificate? Sis sa Hk ka din ba? thanks.
Yap Im also here in HK. I was hired thru job bank. I will pm my number so I can give you more advice.

glenn cautivo

May 16, 2014
Guys your comment here is very big idea to im also create my cv in jobbank can you give me idea how to make cover letter im from abu dhabi uae.pls pm here my email.glenneriksoncautivo@yahoo.com advance thank you for all.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
You should have at least 1 generic cover letter that you can edit para mag fit sa qualifications na hinahanap nila for you to have more chances for getting hired. Dont send a cover letter na walang naka lagay doon na match sa hinahanap nilang qualifications or else they wont even consider you.

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
gosia said:
Really, this is good, but how did you find this,i was looking for live in caregiver positions also but not for kids for my brother
As what everybody in this thread are saying, a complete and detailed cover letter as well as an attractive CV will let you win a Canadian employer. Send as many application as you can. Don't give up. Keep on looking! Good luck!

Started looking for an employer last January 2014 and after a month I was able to find one. Right now I am already here in Canada. One more year and I'll be able to apply as a permanent resident.

Just have faith. Good luck!

iArt

Dec 29, 2015
Good day to everyone...
i am from philippines and currently an instructor in aeronautical school and also a graduate of aircarft maintenance technology(aircraft mechanic)
i am planning to create an account in jobbank
i would like to know if i will have chance to have the opportunity to hired and worked in canada
i heard that it is difficult to enter in canada if il lived here in the philippines was that true

any advise or recommendations

thank you...

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.
Just a question, how will the employer knew I already have an EE and jobbank account? the usual process is sending applications through your personal e-mail.
Thanks

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. How did you send resumes? Is it through personal e-mail? 'Cause most of the procedure on how to apply is through sending resumes using personal e-mail.. So how will the employer know if you have a job bank account? Thank you for replying..

Eloisa tolosa

Jun 4, 2017
Hello po.
Good day. Siguro po naubos ko na po ang employer sa job bank Canada hahaha. Every day po nagsesend ako ng 30 resume sa email ng mga employer. Basta keep on searching and sending resume para sa mga katulad kong di nawawalan ng pag asang makakuha ng employer at makapag work sa Canada. Tiyaga lang po at samahan ng Prayer didinggin din po niya ang ating hiling.
Thanks po.