+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Highest Degree vs All Degree; Work Experience in Multiple NOC codes

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
Hello All,
I am creating my Express Entry profile and have two fundamental questions around education and work experience.

1) Education - Do I need to list all my secondary, bachelors degree, and masters degree or just the highest which in this case is Masters? My educational evaluation is only for the masters.

2) Work Experience - I have full time experience in three different NOC codes. Do I have to list all the three work experiences or just the one that is the basis of this Express Entry profile application? The challenge with showing all of them is getting experience letters from the employers, while not showing all of them carries the risk of the CIS thinking information is being omitted?

Can people with successful applications please advise the way forward here?
Thanks,

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Your highest degree which has been assessed is sufficient.

2 - You can list only the jobs for which you wish to claim points for and/or the ones that help you be eligible under whichever program you are applying under.

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
1 - Your highest degree which has been assessed is sufficient.

2 - You can list only the jobs for which you wish to claim points for and/or the ones that help you be eligible under whichever program you are applying under.
Thanks, DelPiero07. Have you had success with this strategy? Some other folks have advised that I need to list my entire work and education history.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, DelPiero07. Have you had success with this strategy? Some other folks have advised that I need to list my entire work and education history.
Whoever is advising on having to list all the work/education clearly do not understand how an application is assessed.

Your application will be assessed on the factors that make you eligible and those for which you're claiming points for, everything else goes in the personal history section, period.

Reactions: ybx1250

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
I have. I just listed my Masters degree (with ECA) in education history. I mentioned my undergraduate education in the personal history section. You only need to list work\education that your're claiming points for. Move the rest to your personal history.

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
I have. I just listed my Masters degree (with ECA) in education history. I mentioned my undergraduate education in the personal history section. You only need to list work\education that your're claiming points for. Move the rest to your personal history.
Thank you