+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Higher study in IT in canada

Leena

Sep 8, 2013
I want to do Masters in Information Technology from Canada... Friends please give me suggestions how to apply for it. and which university is best????

dreameasy218

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leena said:
I want to do Masters in Information Technology from Canada... Friends please give me suggestions how to apply for it. and which university is best????
Leena,

There are many universities available.To name a few there is Univ of waterloo,mcmaster university,TRU..

The ultimate choice will be yours..

I would suggest you to share ur profile so that the forum members can help you.

Cheers!!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Leena said:
there r a lot of universities in canada u have to do an internet search for universities in canada and go to their individual websites check their admission requirements and see if u have all the requirements if not then can u get the requirements. once u have all the requirements then u apply for visa. I am guessing ur from india then following below link which will give visa information and there is a check list of documents u will need to submit.
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/