+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi

canadavisauser1

Dec 22, 2010
what will happen if you re illegal entry in canada and get caught? I heard canada has amnesty that can grant to illegal immigrants even if they are illegal in canada, am I right? What are the options to an illegal immigrant in canada? What do they need in order to become lawful resident?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisauser1 said:
what will happen if you re illegal entry in canada and get caught? I heard canada has amnesty that can grant to illegal immigrants even if they are illegal in canada, am I right? What are the options to an illegal immigrant in canada? What do they need in order to become lawful resident?
If you enter Canada illegally they'll try and deport you. If you are running away from your country because you'll be persecuted then you can declare asylum, again this can be a lengthy process. Every case is different, wrt your question specifically they'll have to determine why you entered Canada illegally in the first place

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Illegal immigrants can be deported.

I guess the reason that you don't have many replies, is there are not many people who would want to help someone cheat the system.
People here are trying to follow the rules, and paying for it in time, money and stress.

In my opinion, the best option for anyone traveling to Canada is, do not become an illegal.

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
canadavisauser1 said:
Can I find someone to merry to apply for pr? Or find a employer can help me apply pr or work visa.
It is people like you that mess the system up for all the genuine people.

Marrying for PR is FRAUD.

Yes, you can try and find an employer willing to obtain an LMO and then apply for a work visa.

Entering Canada illegally will get you banned from Canada.

canadavisauser1

Dec 22, 2010
If i entered canada illegally, and want obtain a work visa while I m here. how likely will I get approved or denied, or do I have to leave the country in order able to apply for work visa?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's be sensible here, people here are not that friendly to those who want to enter illegally - so stop asking how you can do it.

To answer your question, you are likely to be denied and hopefully, deported.

To be honest, I would be the first person to report you for being an illegal.

Why not follow the rules instead of being stupid?

canadavisauser1

Dec 22, 2010
To be honest. I am not an illegal immigrant. But I do know a person who told me she entered canada illegally by paying someone to help her do that. Thats why I am here to seek advice to help preventing this person from cheating on the canada immigration system. Any suggestions to this topic? Thanks.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisauser1 said:
To be honest. I am not an illegal immigrant. But I do know a person who told me she entered canada illegally by paying someone to help her do that. Thats why I am here to seek advice to help preventing this person from cheating on the canada immigration system. Any suggestions to this topic? Thanks.
hahahahha.......good one Mamooo.......I like the way you framed your issue..... haahaha really good try I like it....we should meet up for coffee....I could learn things from you........well anyway here is your answer to all your lifes problems about coming here illegally........

"The best help you can do for yourself, for us and for the person who entered Canada illegally is report that person to police/RCMP or border security" And if that means doing it yourself here is the number 1-888-242-2100. In my opinion failing to do so would mean that you are equally part of this crime

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisauser1 said:
I did report it, I dont what action will they take?
You are not likely to find out, unless you find that he/she has disappeared - deported.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisauser1 said:
I did report it, I dont what action will they take?
Don't worry about what action they'll take, they'll do their job and you do your job :)