+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi

Soumy

May 3, 2018
I wanted to apply for canada visitor visa for my parents. I am on ML, since I am not working, my husband is the invitee for his in laws and only he has signed the invitation letter and enclosed his pay stub , employment letter, bank statement, 3 years NOA etc.

Should I need to keep my 3 years of NOA , bank statement and sign the invitation letter??currently I am in India ..but in the invitation letter he has mentioned mine and our son details..

Could anyone plz help , suggest me on this.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I wanted to apply for canada visitor visa for my parents. I am on ML, since I am not working, my husband is the invitee for his in laws and only he has signed the invitation letter and enclosed his pay stub , employment letter, bank statement, 3 years NOA etc.

Should I need to keep my 3 years of NOA , bank statement and sign the invitation letter??currently I am in India ..but in the invitation letter he has mentioned mine and our son details..
These documents are relevant/necessary if your parents are applying for super visas.

For TRVs/visitor visas for short stays:
1. Your parents must prove they have the financial resources to afford the visit + demonstrate strong reasons to return to India at the end of their visit.

2. You and your husband can co-invite your parents + the bank statement/ most recent NOA (not for the last 3 years) of both of you will suffice