+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
I do not know how long they take these days, most of the applications cancelled are due to these reasons:

1 - Not providing original degree.
2 - Not providing police certificates.
3 - Providing a police certificate that does not cover the entire period in which the applicant lived in that country.
4 - Not meeting the required funds.
5 - Intention to reside in Quebec.

There are probably others that I can't recall right now.
Hi
Can you please tell what you meant in your point 3. Is it necessary that the period of stay is mentioned in the police certificate? I recall that police certificate from Austria does not have any period of stay mentioned. It just says the date when it was signed.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Can you please tell what you meant in your point 3. Is it necessary that the period of stay is mentioned in the police certificate? I recall that police certificate from Austria does not have any period of stay mentioned. It just says the date when it was signed.
No, if the country doesn't provide it then that's fine. Point 3 relates only for countries in which the period of stay is mentioned.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
485 is my crs, the reason for cancellation is the dates on the police clearance, I AM not in india at the moment, how do i get new pcc?
I am assuming your file was cancelled with reason of dates on PCC is due to the fact that you may have applied and received Indian PCC while in India and then you traveled out of the country. If you do so you have to get a new PCC. This is because Indian PCC is issued for your complete stay in the country and is not date or region specific.

Points to remember:
1. Countrys of travel more than 6 months: PCC should be issued after you last left the country. Cannot be issued while you were in that country.
2. Country you are currently residing in: PCC should be issued less than 6 months before ITA
was issued. Some countries also give validity of one year.

You can apply for Indian PCC on the Indian Embassy website for your country. For example if your are in US, you can use below link. Make sure to find the website for Indian embassy closest to you and check their specific instruction and documents listed. Below is just an example.

https://www.indianembassy.org/pages.php?id=70

Last edited:
Reactions: NIKKI 17

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Also, to know the exact reason you can order GCMS notes which can tell you the reason but you may have to wait a month or more to receive it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sometimes you are able to resubmit correct pcc and it will accepted and you don't have to apply again. I would try that first. best of luck.

NIKKI 17

Sep 24, 2017
No, if the country doesn't provide it then that's fine. Point 3 relates only for countries in which the period of stay is mentioned.
I have submitted new application, please let me know do I need new proof of funds letter from my financial institution or the one that i submitted in december would work ?, please suggest

NIKKI 17

Sep 24, 2017
I am assuming your file was cancelled with reason of dates on PCC is due to the fact that you may have applied and received Indian PCC while in India and then you traveled out of the country. If you do so you have to get a new PCC. This is because Indian PCC is issued for your complete stay in the country and is not date or region specific.

Points to remember:
1. Countrys of travel more than 6 months: PCC should be issued after you last left the country. Cannot be issued while you were in that country.
2. Country you are currently residing in: PCC should be issued less than 6 months before ITA
was issued. Some countries also give validity of one year.

You can apply for Indian PCC on the Indian Embassy website for your country. For example if your are in US, you can use below link. Make sure to find the website for Indian embassy closest to you and check their specific instruction and documents listed. Below is just an example.

https://www.indianembassy.org/pages.php?id=70
if i get indian pcc from BLS centre in Canada, would it work ? any idea

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
I have submitted new application, please let me know do I need new proof of funds letter from my financial institution or the one that i submitted in december would work ?, please suggest
For POF it is better to have the letters from financial institution as close to the date of submitting the application. So try to get new letters after getting the ITA and as close as possible to the final submission of your application.