+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi

NIKKI 17

Sep 24, 2017
i just received a msg from ircc stating that my application was concelled, because it was incomplete, what should i do?
how do i know which documents i did not submit ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not know how long they take these days, most of the applications cancelled are due to these reasons:

1 - Not providing original degree.
2 - Not providing police certificates.
3 - Providing a police certificate that does not cover the entire period in which the applicant lived in that country.
4 - Not meeting the required funds.
5 - Intention to reside in Quebec.

There are probably others that I can't recall right now.

Reactions: NIKKI 17

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
is it going to have any negative implication?
It shouldn't, as long as nothing in your two applications is too discrepant (could be cause for concern regarding misrepresentation) and provided you don't repeat whatever issue resulted in the first application's cancellation for incompleteness.

What is your current CRS Score?

NIKKI 17

Sep 24, 2017
It shouldn't, as long as nothing in your two applications is too discrepant (could be cause for concern regarding misrepresentation) and provided you don't repeat whatever issue resulted in the first application's cancellation for incompleteness.

What is your current CRS Score?
485 is my crs, the reason for cancellation is the dates on the police clearance, I AM not in india at the moment, how do i get new pcc?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThePolicecertificate from India that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in India from 2008/01/01 to 2015/07/13.
Any Indian applicant in this forum should be able to point you in the right direction as there is a single police certificate that you can obtain that covers all the time you've resided in India no matter if you lived in different places.

NIKKI 17

Sep 24, 2017
Any Indian applicant in this forum should be able to point you in the right direction as there is a single police certificate that you can obtain that covers all the time you've resided in India no matter if you lived in different places.
would it be wise to reapply or should i just wait for some time ?

manboarpig

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Because your CRS score will ensure that you will be selected in the next draw whenever it is (which is a good thing), it's better you obtain the PCC before creating an EE profile this time because after receiving an ITA you'll have a deadline to submit all docs.

Last edited: