+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi sir, am dinesh from Chennai India. I got a job offer from canadian company. Also received LMIA as

aankushrawat

Oct 12, 2017
Dehradun
Category........
FSW
Hi sir, am dinesh from Chennai India. I got a job offer from canadian company. Also received LMIA as positive, visa notice letter. I want to track those documents genuine or not. Sir am waiting for your reply please help me.

brother did you found you offer genuine?

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
So a couple of things, first have you found a website or address for this company in Edmonton given I could not find it. What job are they offering you and what salary ? Are they offering accomodation with the job ? Are they offering to pay for any travel ? The fact you paid 1000 dollars is not right given the employer pays the LMIA fee not the employee.

Finally as per previous post delete your personal information from this thread as it is a public forum and nobody has any idea who is reading anything posted here, some with not so good intentions possibly.
Yes,you are right employers need to pay fees for that,but most of people can't find job by themselves and take help of Recruitment agencies or person who has got connection( Recruitment Agencies in Canada) it's just very tough to go to Canada for work and people in some countries pay even from Min $22000 USD to Max. $30,000 USD to get job offer in Canada.. Some are very real and genuine even they asked that much money and some are fraud. Lmia genuiness is very hard to find out,Visa authenticity can be conform from Canada High Commision in the applicant country..

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi sir, am dinesh from Chennai India. I got a job offer from canadian company. Also received LMIA as positive, visa notice letter. I want to track those documents genuine or not. Sir am waiting for your reply please help me.
You can conform your genuiness of your Visa in Canadian High Commision in your Country and for LMIA i'm not sure but you can contact Service Canada(Temporary Foreign Worker Program Department) and ask them about your LMIA authenticness. Go to Service Canada website and see their
departments or contact this number (+1 800-367-5693) this is number for Assisting employers for LMIA but if you call them,they can direct you to the program inquiry or maybe they can help... Better safe than sorry.