+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi SAki.. No AOR.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
HI saki..my father is agriculturist and sold the crops..as a return he gave me money for bank statement but the matter is that i am making bank statment just 15 days before submitting application...do u have any ideas correct me on following..

can i give current date bank certificate if so then after submitting the file can i withdraw some money for my use or not..

do the funds should be in local currency equivalent to the canadian dollors (11082)

appreciate ur response
mrshah

Hi,

You can show the current balance statement only no need for the 3 or 6 months statement. But they can ask you for the 3 months statement at the time of medical so you need to maintain the minimum balance in your account until you get your visa. The funds can be in any currency but should be equivalent to the required canadian dollars.

Cheers
Saki

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

You can show the current balance statement only no need for the 3 or 6 months statement. But they can ask you for the 3 months statement at the time of medical so you need to maintain the minimum balance in your account until you get your visa. The funds can be in any currency but should be equivalent to the required canadian dollars.

Cheers
Saki
bundle of thanks saki..also ,I have received my police cert. from Ireland today ... instead of sending the updated one they have put the stamp of the current date on the application in which i requested the updated police certificate and they have attached my previous police certificate with that is that ok for the canadian consular authorities...

suggest plss..
mrshah

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
bundle of thanks saki..also ,I have received my police cert. from Ireland today ... instead of sending the updated one they have put the stamp of the current date on the application in which i requested the updated police certificate and they have attached my previous police certificate with that is that ok for the canadian consular authorities...

suggest plss..
mrshah

As they have stamped it with the current date it will be fine but you will need to mention this in your cover letter that you are overseas and you asked for Ireland PCC and thats what they have provided, it wont be a problem.

Cheers
Saki

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
As they have stamped it with the current date it will be fine but you will need to mention this in your cover letter that you are overseas and you asked for Ireland PCC and thats what they have provided, it wont be a problem.

Cheers
Saki
Hi saki..more problems..man..after 16 june CIC required the PCC to be submitted to CIO and now few days back they have mentioned in visa specific requirements that PCC is required at later stage now I got PCC from Ireland and waiting for PCC from Australia what should i do know..

pls advise..

mrshah

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
Hi saki..more problems..man..after 16 june CIC required the PCC to be submitted to CIO and now few days back they have mentioned in visa specific requirements that PCC is required at later stage now I got PCC from Ireland and waiting for PCC from Australia what should i do know..

pls advise..

mrshah
Yeah i heard from another member as well that there is no need for the PCC at the first stage to CIC and visa officer will ask for it at later stage, i would say then submit it as it is and later on submit the PCC's, they will still be acceptable when visa officer will asks for it , so no problems.

Cheers
Saki

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
Yeah i heard from another member as well that there is no need for the PCC at the first stage to CIC and visa officer will ask for it at later stage, i would say then submit it as it is and later on submit the PCC's, they will still be acceptable when visa officer will asks for it , so no problems.

Cheers
Saki
thx..Saki on guidelines EG7 it says that Donot submit the PCC to CIO, so u mean t say that I should hold them for letter stage. Also, there is lot of gossip that what to submit original and copies regarding visa specific requirements.

on 5612 checklist they ask to submit the copy of visa specific documents checklist now:

what about :
work experiences, business cards of the company managers they require
university transcripts
bank statments
police certs.
birth certificates
being senior member of the forum u can advise better that what to send copy and what original.

regards saki
mrshah

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
thx..Saki on guidelines EG7 it says that Donot submit the PCC to CIO, so u mean t say that I should hold them for letter stage. Also, there is lot of gossip that what to submit original and copies regarding visa specific requirements.

on 5612 checklist they ask to submit the copy of visa specific documents checklist now:

what about :
work experiences, business cards of the company managers they require
university transcripts
bank statments
police certs.
birth certificates
being senior member of the forum u can advise better that what to send copy and what original.

regards saki
mrshah
Hi,

This is what Guide says that do not submit the PCC but in the visa office checklist there is a requirement of PCC and you have to submit all the visa office checklist docs. Recently one applicant submit it without the PCC and i advised him to submit full docs as having all docs is not going to harm but if PCC is not there they might refuse it. For you i am saying send it without PCC and later stage if they ask for it then send it but if can hold on your application until you get your Austrailan PCC then i would suggest to send PCC as well as extra doc wont harm.

Cheers
Saki

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

This is what Guide says that do not submit the PCC but in the visa office checklist there is a requirement of PCC and you have to submit all the visa office checklist docs. Recently one applicant submit it without the PCC and i advised him to submit full docs as having all docs is not going to harm but if PCC is not there they might refuse it. For you i am saying send it without PCC and later stage if they ask for it then send it but if can hold on your application until you get your Austrailan PCC then i would suggest to send PCC as well as extra doc wont harm.

Cheers
Saki
thanks saki kindly correct me on the following:

ALL forms: original
IELTS: original
PCC: original
Bank certificate: original
Birth certificate: notarized copy
ID Card: notarized copy
Passport: notarized copies
Proof of relation: copy
Educational certificates: notarized copy
IT certificates: notarized copy
Work experience: notarized copy
Company Manager visiting cards: original
Fee payment: DD original
Photos: original
Self addressed labels: original

cheers
mrshah

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
thanks saki kindly correct me on the following:

ALL forms: original
IELTS: original
PCC: original
Bank certificate: original
Birth certificate: notarized copy
ID Card: notarized copy
Passport: notarized copies
Proof of relation: copy
Educational certificates: notarized copy
IT certificates: notarized copy
Work experience: notarized copy
Company Manager visiting cards: original
Fee payment: DD original
Photos: original
Self addressed labels: original

cheers
mrshah
Hi,

The list is fine and i think in the next stage they will ask you to submit the original marriage certificate, birth certificate and transcripts as London office need these documents original.

Cheers
Saki