+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi(s) & asking for help :) from egypt (quebec immigration)

sasa012

Jun 24, 2011
Hi everybody , i am going to send my file to montreal immigration office and i need somebody to help me in some few things please !!

firstly i work as a chemist in Saudi arabia , and my work won't give me an employment certificate before ending my contract which ends on the next november , so i would like to send the file in the next month
so is it easy not to send my employment certificate and sending more supplementary certificates which prove that i work as chemist in saudi arabia such as :
1)Entry visa for the kingdom of saudi arabia for work purpose as chemist
2)permit of residence card copy in saudi arabia for two years for work as chemist.
3)sending a copy of of the license of work in saudi arabia as chemist
4)two years medical insurance cards' copies for chemist also !!!

is that enough inorder to prove my employment here in saudi arabia ? or it is a must to send an employment certificate from the work place

the other question and sorry for being long :) , i have the bachelor of chemistry and biochemistry for the year of 2007 , so is it allowed for me to acquire the training additional points ? or i have to have a single domain only (the bachelor has to be either in chemistry or biochemistry ? .................. thanks alot for reading my topic with hopes of a fast response from you :)

sasa012

Jun 24, 2011
Re: Hi(s) from egypt (quebec immigration)

Please quebec lovers , try to help me because i am ready to send the file if i got sure of the current questions i have asked :-*