+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi Qorax,Wayne,Fariza,BsrK68 ,Kanamen and others plz...

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on 12 th Sep 2013
Hi Friends, I was(am) in student visa which will be expired next month.iam thinking to try for 457 work visa leading to PR ,for that employer/sponser is ready here. Iam quite sure i wil get it within 3 months because employer has well reputation and there is 100% success rate so far in this matter.BUT i have to pay large sum of money for that.On the otherhand My file of Imm.to canada is in process from oct 2010 .Iam totally in dilemma, mind is out of function, agent is out of contact .It feels like waiting the result of canada but when wil it b finalized? may take ages...What should i do in this situation friends plz plz help me out.
Thanks

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kunwar11 said:
Hi Friends, I was(am) in student visa which will be expired next month.iam thinking to try for 457 work visa leading to PR ,for that employer/sponser is ready here. Iam quite sure i wil get it within 3 months because employer has well reputation and there is 100% success rate so far in this matter.BUT i have to pay large sum of money for that.On the otherhand My file of Imm.to canada is in process from oct 2010 .Iam totally in dilemma, mind is out of function, agent is out of contact .It feels like waiting the result of canada but when wil it b finalized? may take ages...What should i do in this situation friends plz plz help me out.
Thanks
If your file is already in process ,why are you in dilemma my friend ,relax and wait for your PR

Mpadhya

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Hi Kunwar,

Your situation is certainly concerning. I would suggest you to be practical and take the right decision and would urge you to think over the following.

1. Your application for Canada PR is under process, you haven't received your medical request so far and you are not sure whether you will be receiving soon. - At this stage, I would suggest you to obtain your CAIPS notes to see the status of your Canada PR - May be you can take some good decision. The process might well still take a year or more.

2. On the other hand, if you don't take a decision, you will have to leave Australia when your student visa expires or you may have to obtain another student visa to be able to stay back in Australia. Your visa office is Sydney, hence it is advisable that you remain in Australia until you have received your Canada Immigrant Visa else you may have difficulties in sending the passport for stamping and a hell lot of tensions are involved.

3. If you are 100% sure that you will be getting your 457 Visa which eventually will lead to Australia PR, it is not a bad bargain, as in my opinion, Australia and Canada are at par with each other - Both are lovely. Moreover, you have earned your education in Australia, which would certainly be more valuable in Australia than in Canada. So, getting your Australia PR should not be a bad thought as well.

4. You can apply for TR - 485, if you are meeting the requirements and even if you are not meeting the requirements, you can still apply and be on bridging visa until the decision has come and nowadays it takes around a year to get the decision on your TR visas. Hence, with little money you would be able to stay back in Australia....

Lastly, you are the best judge of your present / financial situation...

May god help you take the best decision :)

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Thanks Kanamen and Mpadhya for suggestion. Thanks again.

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
iam still waiting for some suggestions from Captain and others...plz

Mpadhya

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
It would be better if anyone who knows about 457 visa gives the answer.

Hope you have the best choice.

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi Kunwar,
I can feel your pain coz am in same boat....i send inquiry email to Sydney office.In reply they said, it might take two or more year to receive any decision on application. :(
Send an enquiry and see what they say. if same as mine, get sponser and make your life stable.

Rick