+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi good day. I got my transit visa refused can someone please help me how to reapply.

Vlnyathi

Aug 2, 2017
Good day everyone,
I am kindly asking for advice. I am from Mozambique wishing to visit Jamaica and all my flight are passing through USA and Canada. I tried to apply for USA transit visa and was refused. Then I lost $160. Now I did apply for Canada transit visa online and my check list only requested me to submit my iternarary and travel for Jamaica including copy of my passport all pages and upload a photo and explanation letter. I only wrote few lines on my letter of explanation.
Now I received the refusal letter stating that the reason of refusal is that I might not leave Canada after my stay is finished. After all I am not even going to leave the airport and I don't intend to, and also my flight is connecting in less than 6 hours. I was refused under section 179(b).
The letter states that I am welcome to reapply if I can have new facts that I will leave Canada after my stay and after all I am not going to Canada.
Now I want to reapply I don't even know if I should take the application myself in person and I should do it online again. Please if someone knows what I should do please advise