+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi Gleech & PPM, I need your advice pls.

katilpz

Aug 6, 2007
Hi there sir,

Have you heard about the istaff Solution in Burnaby B.C CAnada.
suite 234 - 4820 Kingsway Avenue
Burnaby, British Columbia V5H 4P1
The company has no landline & fax which become suspicious to me.
They only have website istaffsolution.com

they are recruiting with no advance fee but payment after upon the issuance of each stages such as job offer (500), LMO (500), work permit (1000) & upon arrival (1000)

any input will be highly appreciated.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

katilpz said:
Hi there sir,

Have you heard about the istaff Solution in Burnaby B.C CAnada.
suite 234 - 4820 Kingsway Avenue
Burnaby, British Columbia V5H 4P1
The company has no landline & fax which become suspicious to me.
They only have website istaffsolution.com

they are recruiting with no advance fee but payment after upon the issuance of each stages such as job offer (500), LMO (500), work permit (1000) & upon arrival (1000)

any input will be highly appreciated.
1. That address according to Canada 411 is Bauly Developing Inc and Post Office Box for A-1 leather repair.
2. It is the employer in Canada who pays the recruiter, not the employee.
3. It appears from their website that they attempting to recruit hospitality employees.
4. As they are a member of CSIC (they claim) so I guess that you are hiring them as your Immigration representative is how they get around the fee.
5. Pretty expensive fee ($3000) plus you would have other costs for a job that will pay not much more than $12.00 an hour and the work permit would be for a maximum of 2 years if your skill level is NOT A, B or O in the NOC.

PMM

katilpz

Aug 6, 2007
PMM said:
1. That address according to Canada 411 is Bauly Developing Inc and Post Office Box for A-1 leather repair.
3. It appears from their website that they attempting to recruit hospitality employees.
4. As they are a member of CSIC (they claim) so I guess that you are hiring them as your Immigration representative is how they get around the fee.
5. Pretty expensive fee ($3000) plus you would have other costs for a job that will pay not much more than $12.00 an hour and the work permit would be for a maximum of 2 years if your skill level is NOT A, B or O in the NOC.

PMM

Hello PPM,
In your own opinion, would you have to consider this a scam?

Mac

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

katilpz said:
PMM said:

PMM

Hello PPM,
In your own opinion, would you have to consider this a scam?

Mac
Probably not really a scam, but anyone who pays those fees, has to finance their trip to Canada, pays rent and food on $28,000 per year before taxes, is not going to put very much in their pocket. The better way would be check the website of some of the hospitality employers and contact them directly. Some are probably willing to obtain LMOs. At least you cut out the middle man.

PMM

Jenx

Feb 7, 2008
I looked into istaffsolution.com and they do have a land line. I called them and they were very helpful. They don't charge a placement fee but if you use an immigration consultant then fees apply. They said it was optional to use a immigration consultant. I tried applying to the employers directly but the employers on their website are looking for local employees only.