IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
bs pohnch gye smjho :D
hey i am from punjab...i hv applied for POST GRADUATE-CERTIFICATE internatioal business management course from george brown college.. i hav applied for 9 lac loan and today i got my loan sanction letter from punjab and sindh bank..but the problem is that...my course is a certificate course and on loan sanction letter they have written educationloan for post graduate diploma international business management...will this create any kind of problem?

they dont give loan for certificate programs... they said they will write diploma instead of certificate... but they hav written EDUCATION loan... please tell me what should i do

and one thing more..they said,.they can write just 'post graduate program' instead of 'post graduate diploma' but they wont write post graduate certificate...
please suggest me what should i do..please... your answer can help me :( i am worried

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragz306 said:
hey i am from punjab...i hv applied for POST GRADUATE-CERTIFICATE internatioal business management course from george brown college.. i hav applied for 9 lac loan and today i got my loan sanction letter from punjab and sindh bank..but the problem is that...my course is a certificate course and on loan sanction letter they have written educationloan for post graduate diploma international business management...will this create any kind of problem?

they dont give loan for certificate programs... they said they will write diploma instead of certificate... but they hav written EDUCATION loan... please tell me what should i do

and one thing more..they said,.they can write just 'post graduate program' instead of 'post graduate diploma' but they wont write post graduate certificate...
please suggest me what should i do..please... your answer can help me :( i am worried
Hi,

Get it change to “Post Graduate Program” (if possible)

I do not want to discourage you at all, but the fact is, so far I have not seen a “single case” where an applicant apply for a certificate course and subsequently got visa. I encourage you to read all concerning threads/posts on this forum.

Good luck.

ragz306

Aug 19, 2011
jalandhar,punjab
Visa Office......
VFS-chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
if i change it to post graduate program , according to you will there still b any problm?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragz306 said:
if i change it to post graduate program , according to you will there still b any problm?
Hi,

I can only say that it looks better thn other options. "Post Graduate Program" means it could be either Diploma, Certificate or Degree. It include all options.

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragz306 said:

Do just as enfield said. However, if you decide not to change your program then have 'Post gradute Program' written on the loan letter instead of 'Post Graduate Diploma which is clearly misleading and could be questioned.

All the Best

ragz306

Aug 19, 2011
jalandhar,punjab
Visa Office......
VFS-chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
ok i hv given my sanction letter to bank to change it to post graduate program :) but are you sure na there wont b any questions regarding this?
I mean there wont b any problms na aftr writing the word program instead of the word diploma?

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragz306 said:
ok i hv given my sanction letter to bank to change it to post graduate program :) but are you sure na there wont b any questions regarding this?
I mean there wont b any problms na aftr writing the word program instead of the word diploma?
ragz buddy I didnt say if you put the word 'program' instead of a 'Diploma' you won't/couldn't/can't be questioned and there wont/wouldn't/cant be a problem. A program is general term and it could be a diploma,certificate or degree so its not misleading/misrepresenting but yes its still not 100% truth, may or may not be questioned.