+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hey Jess THANK YOU - But one question

rpun

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Hey Jess, i got an e-mail asking me to submit my passport and 490$ fees..

Today, i went to the bank to make a bank draft payable to the “Canadian Consulate General”....

BUT, somebody on the trackit forum told me that it should be to ," receiver generel......"

According to my e-mail, it said , " Canadian Consulate General" so i'm worried that i could be rejected because for that.....

thank youuu

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just make it under canadian consulate general i sent it like that and it works

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I would do whatever the email says, and include a copy of the email :)

T'would be nice if they could get their information straight. I've heard of people having payment rejected because of getting it wrong, but then others whose payment has been accepted anyway...

rpun

Star Member
May 12, 2011
paulharry said:
just make it under canadian consulate general i sent it like that and it works
Hey Paul, so i did my bank draft under CAD $490 payable to " canadian consulate general ".. So CIC will still accept my draft right ???

I'm just wanna double confirm it.... thankssss

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rpun said:
Hey Paul, so i did my bank draft under CAD $490 payable to " canadian consulate general ".. So CIC will still accept my draft right ???

I'm just wanna double confirm it.... thankssss
sure buddy why not

rpun

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Hello Paul,

From your left hand side, it looks like you have sent your passport to FORT.E right ?????

Did they return your passport to you ????? I just wanna keep track of my passport praying how long will it take to return my passport...

thanks

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont know i did not get any thing back yet. but online status is showing decision has been made on your application

gagzcanada

Jan 4, 2012
hi jess,
I also need ur help.My husband applied PR under CEC ON 19 april 2010 he got aor then we did marr.in nov.2010 added marriage doc's during process den detrot vo transferred our file to new delhi vo just after one day of sending our marr.doc's my husband got medical request theb CHC,ND vo send him aletter of another application no.and UCI no.mentioned dat we have received ur file.after day ND vo made a mistake of house no.on our ecas we requested for the correction & they corrected in sep.after so long now no news from them recently address was disappeared from ecas in dec.and again reappeared wid wrong house no.same mistake really too much worried plz help me.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
gagzcanada said:
hi jess,
I also need ur help.My husband applied PR under CEC ON 19 april 2010 he got aor then we did marr.in nov.2010 added marriage doc's during process den detrot vo transferred our file to new delhi vo just after one day of sending our marr.doc's my husband got medical request theb CHC,ND vo send him aletter of another application no.and UCI no.mentioned dat we have received ur file.after day ND vo made a mistake of house no.on our ecas we requested for the correction & they corrected in sep.after so long now no news from them recently address was disappeared from ecas in dec.and again reappeared wid wrong house no.same mistake really too much worried plz help me.
Send another address correction.

gagzcanada

Jan 4, 2012
hi jess,
Thanks for the reply.i will inform them about that mistake .but tell me dear what should i do futher to get visa soon acc. to my case .i heared a lot about u dat u have a very gud knowledge of CEC category applications.i also need ur suggestions.ur reply will be highly appreciated.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I'm sorry, I know nothing about how New Delhi will handle this... there's nothing you can do but wait and make sure that your contact information (including email address) is up-to-date. If they ask for something, give it to them as soon as possible. The fact that your husband got married and added you to the application while it was processing will of course increase the length of time it takes to process the application.