+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hey guys please help me

deepgrewal

Sep 4, 2010
:-[ :-[ :'( hello friends, my canadian visa rejected for two times.first time ,the visa officer bleamed that he is not statisfied with me that i will return to my home country after completing my study.Then i applied for second time in canadian ambassy on 30/07/2010 and unforuntly my visa rejected for the reason that my proceeding study donot match with my previous study. I have completed my gradution in commerce and i applied in certificate in professional accounting in camosun college. pls help me what can i do further. Regards

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
deepgrewal said:
:-[ :-[ :'( hello friends, my canadian visa rejected for two times.first time ,the visa officer bleamed that he is not statisfied with me that i will return to my home country after completing my study.Then i applied for second time in canadian ambassy on 30/07/2010 and unforuntly my visa rejected for the reason that my proceeding study donot match with my previous study. I have completed my gradution in commerce and i applied in certificate in professional accounting in camosun college. pls help me what can i do further. Regards
where did you applied(new delhi or chandigarh)?what was your IELTS score?Did you attached your statement of purpose(SOP)? Did you applied under SPP or normal student category, and did they rejected you after medicals or before medicals? please answer these question so i can suggest something.

deepgrewal

Sep 4, 2010
i attached a affidivit that i will return to my home country.i applied in chandigarh ambassy.my visa rejected before my medical.

deepgrewal

Sep 4, 2010
i got 6.0 bands in ielts. reading&listening _6.5 and speaking 6.0 &writing 5.5.i apply under spp two times and attached my SOP.

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
deepgrewal said:
i got 6.0 bands in ielts. reading&listening _6.5 and speaking 6.0 &writing 5.5.i apply under spp two times and attached my SOP.
your IELTS band may be a problem embassy? 6.0 is considerd as an average band score..you cannot apply under SPP for the same semister however for a different semister you can apply under SPP for example january..try to give IELTS again and try to get a score between 6.5-7.0 and attach a well documented SOP reasoning why you chosse the particular course and college..This may help you...

deepgrewal

Sep 4, 2010
iu applied two different semester.first,i applied for january session then after that i applied for sept.session recently.

deepgrewal

Sep 4, 2010
hey ice cool222 , u say that i am not applied under spp programe but there is girl who has also 6 bands in ielts and she got visa .she shows less fiancial funds from me. pls donot mindm not argue with u m just say my point of view.
i m very thankful to u that u give me a precious advise .
donot mind pls.
with regars deepgrewal

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
deepgrewal said:
hey ice cool222 , u say that i am not applied under spp programe but there is girl who has also 6 bands in ielts and she got visa .she shows less fiancial funds from me. pls donot mindm not argue with u m just say my point of view.
i m very thankful to u that u give me a precious advise .
donot mind pls.
with regars deepgrewal
yaar i totally understand your point..i know there are worst students who are being accepted and somtime the best of the best are rejected, it totally depends on the visa officer, try to get a help of a reputed agent who can actually help you overcome the problem you are having. my suggestion about IELTS was just to get a positive impression on your profile,however 2 rejection is quite alot and if you apply third time its better you present REALLY SOLID PROOF which proves the previous 2 rejections were pointless, it can include things like a good documented SOP which contain the jobs which you may get in india after you come back from canada, a seperate letter in which you explain to the visa officer about the previous rejections and why you think those decision were needless and that you are a genuine applicant, to prove that you will require significant amount of effort...Canada visa does not come according to a specific framework you get them from the visa officer when he/she is fully satisfied that you are a genuine applicant and sometimes even genuine applicants doesnt get visa, thats why i was saying its best to consult a good agent.

gur4deep

Jul 22, 2010
hey
i was also rejected by canadian embassy for sep session according to them my course was not related to my previous studies or work ex i m going to reapply for jan session next week ...

I changed my course to Project Management
I would b submitting the following addition documents

Sop
2 Lors from my lecturers mentioning that my Project management is related to my studies(BCA)
1 Extra ordinary leave certificate from my employer mentioning that i would be returning to their company after completion of the course

Please give ur views about my case . is there any extra thing that i should add in my file this time ... Please give ur suggestions friends

jiawan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2010
best of luck buddy , but in my advice u shouldnot have to change the course i mean to say u should stick to the same course anyways now u did so there is nothing u can do about it . but justify it very well ok coz now the first thing visa officer will look at is the change of course so make sure u have proper justification for it.. and best of luck i m sure u will get it this time inshallah :)