+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Herpies Simplex

Faama

Jun 7, 2007
Hello all ....

I know this is weird, but I need to ask this.
We recieved our medical forms , and we'll do the medicals next week, however , my 2 year old daughter has contracted herpies simplex a month ago, I know we have to undergo Medical so that they check contagioius diseases, would this (Herpies simplex) be critical to the decision making ? I mean, what are our chances to pass the medicals ? I am worried.....so so worried, please, anyone.

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
I don't think it'll be a problem because Herpes is a common disease, and if they were screening for it, they'd have to deny about 40-50% of American applicants. I haven't heard of that happening, so I don't think it's the case.

Also it's not a degenerative disease, and it doesn't cost a lot to treat an outbreak.

Lastly, some medical conditions that would disqualify the sponsor are waived in dependents. So really I think you have nothing to worry about.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
thaiguy said:
I don't think it'll be a problem because Herpes is a common disease, and if they were screening for it, they'd have to deny about 40-50% of American applicants. I haven't heard of that happening, so I don't think it's the case.

Also it's not a degenerative disease, and it doesn't cost a lot to treat an outbreak.

Lastly, some medical conditions that would disqualify the sponsor are waived in dependents. So really I think you have nothing to worry about.
I am agree with thaiguy, it should not be a problem, not at all, just make sure your daughter is under medical treatment ASAP (If she is not already) so you can prove it to the Doctor (medicals one) as a plus in case he/she asks for .

Faama

Jun 7, 2007
Thank you both Thaiguy and Eduardo Picazo for ur replies, this has cooled off my worries, :)
God Bless you .