+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEP B +ive

adilj82

Oct 20, 2015
I received my medical request on 17 August 2015 with family. All is good for my wife and kids but i have got these results

Hep B Surface Antigen (+ive)
HBeAg (-ive)
Anti-Hbe (+ive)
Anti-Hbc (+ive)
Hep C (Not Detected)
AST (26), ALT(54), GT (16) Normal Liver Functions.
Hep B DNA Viral load = 1890 ( Low Vermia).

Results submitted on 7 oct 2015.

Received Letter from CIC. " A repeat and detailed assesment by a gasternologist is required after 3 months addressing history,daognisis and management needs with recent LFTs and hepatitis serology "

I have already paid the landing fees and really worried about the decision after 3 months. As per my gasternologist i have a carrier HEP B with low vermia and zero replication of the virus (inactive). can anyone please suggest by their experience what should i expect?

please share your thoughts or any possible decision

Best Regards

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro,

Any updates about your result ?

AD

adilj82 said:
I received my medical request on 17 August 2015 with family. All is good for my wife and kids but i have got these results

Hep B Surface Antigen (+ive)
HBeAg (-ive)
Anti-Hbe (+ive)
Anti-Hbc (+ive)
Hep C (Not Detected)
AST (26), ALT(54), GT (16) Normal Liver Functions.
Hep B DNA Viral load = 1890 ( Low Vermia).

Results submitted on 7 oct 2015.

Received Letter from CIC. " A repeat and detailed assesment by a gasternologist is required after 3 months addressing history,daognisis and management needs with recent LFTs and hepatitis serology "

I have already paid the landing fees and really worried about the decision after 3 months. As per my gasternologist i have a carrier HEP B with low vermia and zero replication of the virus (inactive). can anyone please suggest by their experience what should i expect?

please share your thoughts or any possible decision

Best Regards

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adilj82 said:
I have got PR, landing in july :)
Million Thanks,for your reply bro...
I just received email to take further test which will be done on 24 May... i have same result as yours...
Do u think.. will,they extend my case like u??
Any advice for upcoming medical..?

AD

adilj82

Oct 20, 2015
1st of all dont worry , you will get PR. if your results matches the previous results they will send you PPR request. Also ask your gasternologist to write a summary of your HEPB stage mentioning that there is no medicine required .

Nothing to worry just repeat the tests and submit the reports, you will be good to land in canada :)

Take care

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adilj82 said:
1st of all dont worry , you will get PR. if your results matches the previous results they will send you PPR request. Also ask your gasternologist to write a summary of your HEPB stage mentioning that there is no medicine required .

Nothing to worry just repeat the tests and submit the reports, you will be good to land in canada :)

Take care
Thanks bro, InshaAllah everything will be superb... need to know one question.... Will medical staff directly send Medical Reports to CIC ?
I am getting confuse on your sentence "Nothing to worry just repeat the tests and submit the reports"...
I submitted my previous Medical payment receipt but not test because as per Medical staff, they will send it to CIC directly.

AD

adilj82

Oct 20, 2015
to Submit means give the reports to CIC medical officer they will scan and submit it.
Good Luck

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adilj82 said:
to Submit means give the reports to CIC medical officer they will scan and submit it.
Good Luck
Thanks for your reply. When your PRR recived after Medical ?

Regards,
AD