+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
Please am new here and about to commence my PNP process. Please advice me on the steps to follow.

Thanks
Since you are starting, you need to research each PNP and see if you are eligible to apply. Most are through Express Entry so you would know if you are eligible with a CRS score.

Reactions: chidiking25

brparrow

Feb 5, 2024
How can I see which PNP process I fit into, because mine says(non-Express Entry process), And another question, if I am already working in Canada, would I have to prove funds?

tky

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How can I see which PNP process I fit into, because mine says(non-Express Entry process), And another question, if I am already working in Canada, would I have to prove funds?

tky
Google - PNP Canada. Then through the IRCC site research each PNP. If you are already working in Canada then a) you are nominated through EE, b) focus on the province you are living in right now, c) if not eligible for province you are in now then look at other provinces but if not through EE then probably will need a job offer. Depending on the province, you may have to prove funds.

brparrow

Feb 5, 2024
@Naturgrl My nomination for ONTARIO (employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream") has already come out, but it's very confusing. I was a bit lost, because I didn't find any information in the nomination letter. Just the link to the "non-Express Entry process".

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl My nomination for ONTARIO (employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream") has already come out, but it's very confusing. I was a bit lost, because I didn't find any information in the nomination letter. Just the link to the "non-Express Entry process".
So you have been nominated already? When were you nominated applied through OINP? So with your nomination you apply for PR.

Or you have been invited? If so the stream is not through EE. You file documents through OINP, wait for nomination, and once you nomination you apply for PR through IRCC.

brparrow

Feb 5, 2024
@Naturgrl So have you been nominated yet? Yes, I have an nomination Approval Letter – Job Offer Stream from Employer.
I received the nomination on Tuesday 13/FEB. My debt is whether I apply to EE or whether I fill out the forms.

"You are now eligible to apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
for permanent residence in Canada as a Provincial Nominee. IRCC is solely
responsible for the processing of applications for permanent residence in Canada.
Please note this nomination is not valid for IRCC’s Express Entry program.
How to File Your Application for Permanent Residence
All IRCC application forms and guides are available on the IRCC website. Detailed
instructions on how to apply for permanent residence as a Provincial Nominee are
available at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/applyapplication.
asp"

The link provided gives the error. And when I go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees.html, there are two types "Express Entry process" and Non-Express Entry process"

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl So have you been nominated yet? Yes, I have an nomination Approval Letter – Job Offer Stream from Employer.
I received the nomination on Tuesday 13/FEB. My debt is whether I apply to EE or whether I fill out the forms.

"You are now eligible to apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
for permanent residence in Canada as a Provincial Nominee. IRCC is solely
responsible for the processing of applications for permanent residence in Canada.
Please note this nomination is not valid for IRCC’s Express Entry program.
How to File Your Application for Permanent Residence
All IRCC application forms and guides are available on the IRCC website. Detailed
instructions on how to apply for permanent residence as a Provincial Nominee are
available at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/applyapplication.
asp"

The link provided gives the error. And when I go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees.html, there are two types "Express Entry process" and Non-Express Entry process"
This is not an EE stream. Nothing to do with EE. So if you received, nomination approval letter you apply for PR through non EE process.

brparrow

Feb 5, 2024
@Naturgrl I have one more question, I am already working and residing in Canada, do I need to prove the value of the funds, on form imm0008_4e? "amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have, in Canada dollars"? How much would the value be?

chidiking25

Feb 15, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Please I need more clarity about this exemption from English test for candidates who wish to migrate to Canada the the PNP.
I want to know if English speaking county like Nigeria still have to present a English test as part of criteria to apply PNP?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I need more clarity about this exemption from English test for candidates who wish to migrate to Canada the the PNP.
I want to know if English speaking county like Nigeria still have to present a English test as part of criteria to apply PNP?
What PNP? What exemption are you referring to?