+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with uploading form for work permit

andyray85

Mar 11, 2013
I am currently in the process of completing my online application for a work permit on MYCIC. I have uploaded all the supporting documents fine, but when I try to upload the application form IMM1295 it says

"Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry."

I have looked over the document numerous times and when I click the validate button it says it has validated successfully but MYCIC still won't let me upload it.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or does anyone know how to fix it?

Any help would be much appreciated.

agabykowa

Mar 12, 2013
hi Andy,

Me and my boyfriend are having exactly the same problem. we tried to upload it as electronic version after saving it on desktop-wouldnt work. we tried a couple of times! and stiill same problem -invalid entries but it validated doc without any problems!!
Did you find a solution yet?

cheeers

Aga

andyray85

Mar 11, 2013
yeh i figured out how to solve this problem, mycic will not let you leave any blank spaces, so for answers like 'UCI number' which I didn't have, i just put a '1' for all the blank spaces and it let me upload it

I also sent them an explanation letter as to why I was putting '1' as my answer to questions as a supporting document.

try this, it worked for me, so it should work for you, good luck

chimbombo

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo ---> CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2011
Nomination.....
02-04-2011
AOR Received.
30-08-2011
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
15-09-2011
Med's Done....
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2013
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi I have a question for you

After u sent the online application did you received an email from MyCic with the notification that you file got transmitted?

Thanks

andyray85

Mar 11, 2013
chimbombo said:
Hi I have a question for you

After u sent the online application did you received an email from MyCic with the notification that you file got transmitted?

Thanks
yes they sent me a notification email as soon as I sent it

mgs22

May 25, 2013
I had the same problem. I think it had to do with the fact that I entered information in the "employer" section accidentally. I just typed "Not Applicable" for any empty, fill-able boxes on the form and it seemed to work. Document was uploaded and application was transmitted.