+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with forms filling (FSW)

buterbrod

Aug 21, 2011
Should the forms of "Background declaration" and "Additional family information" be completed separately by me and my spouse?
It means I should attach two forms from each type to the application?
Thanks.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
buterbrod said:
Should the forms of "Background declaration" and "Additional family information" be completed separately by me and my spouse?
It means I should attach two forms from each type to the application?
Thanks.
yes dear

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
join this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/september-2011-applicants-please-join-this-thread-t82588.75.html

buterbrod

Aug 21, 2011
Thanks, dear.
One more question: in the form of "Economic Classes" should I count all my work places ar just those that I want to be considered within my NOC?
Thanks.

buterbrod

Aug 21, 2011
And, by the way, I have read again the "Additional Family Information" carefully and it doesn't seem that I should complete it twice, as opposed to the "Background declaration".
In the "Background declaration" there are 2 boxes "#The principal applicant" and "#The Spouse" so it's clear that both of us should complete it...

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What about question number 10 in Schedule 3 form? If I have 80 000 CAD of mortgage on my apartment and I have 700 CAD to pay every month, but I have 20 000 CAD in cash on my bank account as a proof of funds, what should I say about available funds for immigration? Should we sell our apartment before applying or we have to prove CIC that we will sell it before landing?

One more thing regarding my travels form. What if I have lost my old passport and I can't remember whole number and period of travels I had in the last 10 years. I can remember some of them, bu what about exact dates of travel?

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buterbrod said:
Thanks, dear.
One more question: in the form of "Economic Classes" should I count all my work places ar just those that I want to be considered within my NOC?
Thanks.
You have to write all occupations you had in the last 10 years if they are from group 0, A or B from the main Canadian NOC list. Write even those occupations which are not on NOC 29 eligible list of occupations.

buterbrod said:
And, by the way, I have read again the "Additional Family Information" carefully and it doesn't seem that I should complete it twice, as opposed to the "Background declaration".
In the "Background declaration" there are 2 boxes "#The principal applicant" and "#The Spouse" so it's clear that both of us should complete it...
You have to complete it once and your spouse have to complete it once. In one, you will be main applicant and list your family and in second one your spouse will be main applicant and list her/his family and you as a spouse. It doesn't matter that only you are main applicant, this form is a bit weird, but that's how it is.