+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with any suggestions pleaseeeeee.

fakumudalagwo

Oct 18, 2013
I posted here earlier about getting the date for the interview, which is next month of Nov 132013 but I have no time, location and what to take to the interview. I have repeatedly sent them emails reminding them of the above but still no answer yet. I have decided to go a head and book the air ticket and the hotel, but I don't know where to start if I don't get the time. Should I just have to show up in their corridors or hallway and they tell me where to go? I am just frustrated and puzzled. Among members is there any one who has been in my situation and get the letter at the very late? Is there anyone whose interview have been canceled and they move them to something else? I don't know what else to think of but I need help, advise, suggestions and prayers. :'( :'(

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
If you don't get answers via email then why don't you call CIC and see if the phone rep can help you answer it?

fakumudalagwo

Oct 18, 2013
Alurra71 said:
If you don't get answers via email then why don't you call CIC and see if the phone rep can help you answer it?

I tried to call but the phone clearly states that, they will not answer any immigration question and I should ask them because they don't have these answers and I shouldn't redirect my call to any other offices. Thus the only way to reach them is through their email. This is their recording on the phone. Thanks though. If you have any other number I can use I will be grateful to try it too.

fakumudalagwo

Oct 18, 2013
My case is being handled in Los Angelas, and it the office I meant the one I called and that was on the automated machine. I don't know what else am left to do.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
fakumudalagwo said:
My case is being handled in Los Angelas, and it the office I meant the one I called and that was on the automated machine. I don't know what else am left to do.
Get your sponsor to contact the CIC number in Canada and speak to a live agent as well as his/her member of Parliament (MP) to make an urgent inquiry on your behalf. Let them know you have to book air travel (whether or not you have already done so) and this needs to be clarified ASAP!! The MP should be able to contact the VO on your behalf. Try not to stress....too much :eek:......will say a prayer that it all gets sorted out. Blessings.