+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Help] Will my application be rejected under this situation....?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Some candidates might have applied under similar circumstances

You could have applied after you completed your 2 years and attached a letter of explanation about how you got the points etc but your work permit is expiring before you can complete that experience.

Worst case you can apply and attach a letter explaining it all but be ready for rejection

Best case decline the ITA and apply with 1 year. Points will most likely come down

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your score is recorded when you receive your ITA and when you submit your eAPR.

There is information on the IRCC website on how applications are assessed.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I am really curious whether CIC will calculate my score based on the time of the submission of my documents, or on their checking time... If they calculate until the checking time, my work experience may be completed 2-year then.
Simple, they check at the time of ITA whether you have 2 years or not. I understand that it is their system glitch but you cannot support this when they reject your application.

In short, CIC will refuse your application and if you still want to try your luck. Please go ahead but be prepared for all consequences.

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Your score is recorded when you receive your ITA and when you submit your eAPR.

There is information on the IRCC website on how applications are assessed.
oh really? Could you give me the website? I didn't find it... Thanks a lot

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
I got my ITA yesterday based on 2-year work experience, but calculate by date, my 2-year work experience will be completed in August.

Since my WP will expire in July, I plan to submit my documentation for CEC application before the expiration and then apply for BOWP. So when CIC check my case, I will be working under implied status or BOWP and complete my 2-year work experience.

Now my question is, how long the work experience will count, will it stop at the AOR date, or as long as I am working before CIC check my case?

Hope seniors could help me with that. I am sooooooooo confused!
Hi I am in same situation, can you explain me what you did? Please help me .Thanks