+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! WHAT DOES IT MEAN? passport has been processed and dispatched

icemann

May 31, 2013
Got an eail earlier from CIC saying "that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office..what does it mean? Am I refused or not??

icemann

May 31, 2013
I'm a july applicant i'm worried that I got a refusal because they did't say that may passport was approved

allahakbar

Dec 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi .
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Inshaallah soon . ( الله اكبر ) .
icemann said:
Got an eail earlier from CIC saying "that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office..what does it mean? Am I refused or not??
hello .. icemann ,
I search about the meaning of '' dispatched and i found that maybe they stamped your passport if you sent your passport before or after ppr .. otherwise maybe you are refused .. !
Please share your timeline to help you more .. !

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
icemann said:
I'm a july applicant i'm worried that I got a refusal because they did't say that may passport was approved
Did you do your medicals? if yes, then it is approved.

Dont worry, be positive.

Did you get your passport on hand?

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
hi sir just want to ask canadian embassy manila receive my papers june..with a positive lmo and complete documents..my question i havent recieve my medical..but embassy send me an email that my papers is on queud for review.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
billy012 said:
hi sir just want to ask canadian embassy manila receive my papers june..with a positive lmo and complete documents..my question i havent recieve my medical..but embassy send me an email that my papers is on queud for review.
Your case is probably still being evaluated, just stay positive and keep your fingers crossed.

Good luck.

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
hi Big bee does it mean no need for me to take medical and it will get visa approved something like that?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
billy012 said:
hi Big bee does it mean no need for me to take medical and it will get visa approved something like that?
No... Medicals is mandatory, I was a bit confused with your earlier post, if you have not received your medical examination request but received a mail from CIC that your passport is dispatched, then most likely it might not be a good news.... :(

However, in many cases, CIC sends the passport back to the applicant and requests them to do the medicals and return the passport again for VISA stamping.

So, keep your fingers crossed and stay positive.

Do let us know what happened.

Good luck.

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
sure thing sir thank you ill keep it posted..
actually i arrive in the philippines january i came from united arab emirates.. and canadian embassy receive my documents june 17..but up to now i didnt receive any response from them..that is my problem..only the updates last time is that my application is on queued for review.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
billy012 said:
sure thing sir thank you ill keep it posted..
actually i arrive in the philippines january i came from united arab emirates.. and canadian embassy receive my documents june 17..but up to now i didnt receive any response from them..that is my problem..only the updates last time is that my application is on queued for review.
No worries, no communication from CIC doesnt mean that you are rejected, they are probably still evaluating your application, it might be a matter of few days before you get your approval.

Stay positive.

Good luck.

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
:)is that really possible but i thought if im in the philippines its mandatory to do medical for visa...
how about you what is your timeline sir?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
billy012 said:
:)is that really possible but i thought if im in the philippines its mandatory to do medical for visa...
how about you what is your timeline sir?
Well, if they ask you to do medical examination, then its virtually approved.... :)

Mine took 4.5 months in total.

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
well that is a good info..ill take note of that.. were you from?
which country you send your application

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
billy012 said:
well that is a good info..ill take note of that.. were you from?
which country you send your application
From India, submitted online, processed at ND, VISA stamped at ND through VFS..... ;D

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........