+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help : visit visa required by spouse to visit own wife and children who are PR

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
A very unique situation in my case kindly advice my wife and two sons are permanent residents for the last 9 months and in Canada whereas I am serving in defence forces of Pakistan and due to service obligation can't apply for PR till I complete my service in Pakistan which will end by 2018 it is worth mentioning that I am already a unaccompanied member in my wife application and underwent even medical requirements at Islamabad high commission ' in 2015 . Now I want to visit them for 45 days after obtaning proper NOC from my office on visit visa whereas when I checked online I could apply as spouse sponsorship only which is a very long process and require waiting and paperwork I want to obtain a simple visit visa please advice how can I get that my whole record and data and medical result are with the Pakistan high
commission already what should I do now I want to apply on spouse sponsorship in 2018 after retirement from service but how can I visit now

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ali2525 said:
A very unique situation in my case kindly advice my wife and two sons are permanent residents for the last 9 months and in Canada whereas I am serving in defence forces of Pakistan and due to service obligation can't apply for PR till I complete my service in Pakistan which will end by 2018 it is worth mentioning that I am already a unaccompanied member in my wife application and underwent even medical requirements at Islamabad high commission ' in 2015 . Now I want to visit them for 45 days after obtaning proper NOC from my office on visit visa whereas when I checked online I could apply as spouse sponsorship only which is a very long process and require waiting and paperwork I want to obtain a simple visit visa please advice how can I get that my whole record and data and medical result are with the Pakistan high
commission already what should I do now I want to apply on spouse sponsorship in 2018 after retirement from service but how can I visit now
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

If you want to apply on paper. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=PK#applications