+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help required

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
My maternal uncle has sent me a letter along with his recent taxation in order to support us when we land there . But its not notorized . I know its necessary but iam sending this letter in response to a question in the form which states . Provide proof that you will stay in canada once u get PR . So is it necessary for this letter to be notorized ?

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
yes it should be notarized. i think it's call an affidavit of support. proof of stay could be a job offer or letter of acceptance from school. anything that will establish ties with canada.

Reactions: ali khalid

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
End of April and End of May
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
Just out of curiosity, as a lot lf people seems to get everything notorized, where do it says (in the guides), which documents have to be (mandatory) notarized?

For example, certified copy of documents have to be notarized/certified true copy by notary public but what else?

Cost of getting papers notarized is quite high is some regions

Reactions: ali khalid

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Just out of curiosity, as a lot lf people seems to get everything notorized, where do it says (in the guides), which documents have to be (mandatory) notarized?

For example, certified copy of documents have to be notarized/certified true copy by notary public but what else?

Cost of getting papers notarized is quite high is some regions
from what i know, documents which were translated to english or sworn affidavits and dclarations