+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Required

kadiads

Mar 6, 2007
Hi,

Recently heared about the site & eager to know if any one can help me. I have applied for Skilld worker in the year of 2001 & received later for an interview in this month (March 2007).
I'm IT professional & having more then 8 years Exp..I have also completed my MCA certification in the year of 2006.

I got married in the year of 2003 & didn't update to CIC, Can i add my spouse details with required fees before interview as mentioned in interview later. Or appear an interview & then submit the spouse docs , fees & etc..

Please advise little bit urgent, Coz i have to appear an interview on 12th March 2007.

So please please help me to get clear this interview in positive way, So i can pack my bag for CANADA.

Regards,

Dharmesh Kadia

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi kadiads

Send your new status to CIC ASAP as urgent!!!; hopefully they receipt it before the interview, so at least you can say at the time of interview that you had already sent the update, just tell the truth. and be prepared for a full explanation about how come you left so many time in order to update your status.

So what do you think about it my friend PMM?; could Kadiads update his/her status after the interview without jeopardizing his/her process?

Good luck Kadiads
Eduardo

atul31

Dec 28, 2006
Hi Kadiad,
If you want to move to Canada first yourself and after settling down plan to get spouse there then no need for you to submit her fees etc. and also no need for her to accompany you for the interview. Mine is almost same case and interview is over. But however you should have intimated the cic regarding the change in your marital status. You can update your application by immediately sending the marriage certificate and for the interview carry maximum no. of documents to prove your marriage for e.g.certificate, invitation card, photographs etc. Even the visa officer could also add the name on your application at the time of interview. All the best.

kadiads

Mar 6, 2007
kadiads said:
Hi,

Recently heared about the site & eager to know if any one can help me. I have applied for Skilld worker in the year of 2001 & received later for an interview in this month (March 2007).
I'm IT professional & having more then 8 years Exp..I have also completed my MCA certification in the year of 2006.

I got married in the year of 2003 & didn't update to CIC, Can i add my spouse details with required fees before interview as mentioned in interview later. Or appear an interview & then submit the spouse docs , fees & etc..

Please advise little bit urgent, Coz i have to appear an interview on 12th March 2007.

So please please help me to get clear this interview in positive way, So i can pack my bag for CANADA.

Regards,

Dharmesh Kadia

Finally thanks to all.

I got cleared my interview on 12th March 2007 & also received Medical examination latter from CIC. I will be able to complete my medical examination before this month end from Mumbai.

I have asked by CIC VIsa office once i completed my medical examination the i will have to send both passport (Mine & WIfw) along with remaining fees of spouse / landing fees. So i would like to know that when i will be able to get my passport back with visa stamping from CIC. Means How much time they reequired to finish the task. Because me & my wife both are very much eager to clear all legal procedure & start traveling to CANAD, Our relatives are waiting their in Ontario/ Etobicoke.

Can any one help me to understand remaining growth path about my case.....

PLease help.

DK