+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Help required) important questions while Submitting Documents to visa office

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Respected Forum members,

I need your kind help and want you to throw some light on the queries i have in my mind while submitting my documents to visa office London.

i submitted my initial application on 7th june 2010 and received 1st response from CIO Canada on 12th October and was instructed to proceed and submit complete application (with documents) to visa office london. My first question is....

1- While submitting my application/documents to visa office london should i alter my forms? should i change the dates and other information like language proficiency check options because i got 14 score in IELTS but i claimed maximum score (16) in the initial application?Any changes to make in my child's height e.t.c on the application form of permanent residence in canada or my current working duration on background/declaration form?

2- I did not claim any points for any family member/relatives living in Canada in the application sent to CIO, Few months ago my sister has shifted to Canada after getting married to Canadian national family friend and got the PR number e.tc. Should i claim these points and alter my forms by keeping her PR number, Landing papers in my application as a proof? or should i include the cover later with supporting documents as a proof that i want to claim these points......?

Waitng for your kind help.....

Kind Regards,
Fahad

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
yes there is option of language on schedule 3 ECONOMIC CLASSES-FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS form, it shows which level do you have in each module of your language proficency e.g speaking , reading, writing, listening categorized by high level, moderate level, basic, none.

it is 5th number option on the schedule 3 ECONOMIC CLASSES-FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS form.

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. Please change them, not changing the language scores will constitute mis-representation!!
As for your sister moving in, it is better you claim it. Points. More points the better it is!!

Attach a cover letter listing the changes in the docs.