+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Required for FSW-3

tugga82

Dec 15, 2009
Hi People,
I applied for FSW 3 in February and got an email today saying that I am not eligible as they are not convinced with the evidence for my stay. My profile is I studied from Sept 2008 to Oct 2009 and now am working on a Pst grad work permit. I clearly mentioned in the cover letter that I studied for one year and now am working and provided student permits, passport entry stamp, transcripts, degree copy and Post grad work permit and employment proof. I have been given a File number in the email too.
Now Should I re-apply or just send a letter quoting the file number and give proofs again? Please advise folks.
Thanks,

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
That's odd, sorry to hear about that. You can check the status of the file number online (ecas), but I think you will have to submit a new application to CIO.

My questions for you - what was the purpose of a cover letter (not a required document), and - were all the required documents (the application forms) completed fully and correctly? Those are the ones that matter...

And - did you give a Canadian mailing address?

tugga82

Dec 15, 2009
Yes I did send from a Canadian address and I am still in Canada. I sent a cover letter to explain that during my first year I did a One year MBA and submitted student permit, trnascript and degree copy as proof. and after graduation i showed post grad work permit and an employment letter. Besides all this I attached copies of PP stamp for the date that I entered. I really dont know if I have to submit a fresh application? My CC they did not Charge. Other Seniors, could you pls advise what to do?
Thanks