+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Regarding Running Finance Loan Scheme

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
AKIF MOIN said:
In Pakistan running finance mean the required money has been transfer into ur account but this account seized by the banker and u cannot use the money but u can use the bank statement which u get after deposit of investor and bank charges. This is know by Canada High Commission and that it is bend.

Here u don't have a current info or u are misguided by some of ur illiterate people. Lol go and find out the finance issue on this forum and more u can also find out it on CIC regarding running finance issue.

Well, u right to become anger because u don't have current info. I don't mind, my purpose is to provide genuine info,

If u still not understand, then contact me, I can arrange a meeting with lawyers with u on net, or his office, he define u Whatever I said above an what the CHC requirement and policies for Pakistan after Feb 2012.

Sorry to say that do not follow agent of Pakistan, they will put u in Hell.
You are wrond dude no such kind of thing is restricted by CHC

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@2307

thnx for your reply man. can you guide me to get RF.

i have pm you. kindly help me in this regard

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can we share our cell numbers? myn ny apko message kia hai. apna number

baki i just wana ask that when you take the RF, what is the title of that letter, is it called Loan letter or is it called running finance loan letter?

which bank did you take RF?

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Saqib053 said:
can we share our cell numbers? myn ny apko message kia hai. apna number

baki i just wana ask that when you take the RF, what is the title of that letter, is it called Loan letter or is it called running finance loan letter?

which bank did you take RF?
Let me give you miss call

Kashan

Jun 4, 2012
Guys let me tel u a safest and time saving option: You just make a pay order of (1year tuition fees+10000 for 1 year living). And u can use this pay order as financial proof to file ur VISA...And ya they are nt damn concerned abt the source of ur money for pay order...I have seen many visas approved on the basis of jx pay order...

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
Hi akif, i am facing similar problem as mentioned above, a consultant( times consultancy) is saying to get a RF but i am confused :'( so can you give me your contact number please?, i have some questions to ask...