Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am planning to get running finance of 4 million

i want to ask does the loan thing makes your case weaker?

have anyone got visa on running finance?

and yes the only chance left for me is to get running finance loan.

What you people say. Kindly share

got admission in concordia uni for masters in engineering electrical and computer engineering

total fee 24k cad

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
1.RUNNING FINANCE

3million bank statement requirements.
Deposit: 3, 50,000
Markup 6% for 7 months: 105000 . 7 months because 4 months to mature it and 3 months for visa processing.
Forms Charges: 3500
Financier Charges: 45,000
Total Deposit in Bank: 4,44,000

Total Sunk Cost: 153500
Refund:350000

The above calculation is same for loan but the most important part is that we don't need to mature loan four 4 months so that that we have to pay Markup 6% for 3 months that is the time period for visa processing. According to following calculation.

2.LOAN
3million bank statement:
Deposit : 3,50,000
Markup 6% for 3 months: 45000

Total Sunk Cost: 93377
Refund:3,50,000

I think it would be better if we go for case 2.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yar akif moin y do you keep on posting this non sense info.

many including other dont understand your post. its non sense. complete nonsense. kindly try to provide relevant answer instead of posting the same old ones again and again and again

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Try to understand wht I posted above. the loan can never make ur case week, it can be use as a study purpose but the mean of running finance is totally different in Pakistan as compare to Loan. That why it is not applicable. U r going totally wrong.

Go to the loan and concentrate on above calculations.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
every one here is going for running finance man.

i dont know where have you heard the maturity and bla bla thing.

even Australian embassy accepts running finance.

you are totally mis guiding people.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
In Pakistan running finance mean the required money has been transfer into ur account but this account seized by the banker and u cannot use the money but u can use the bank statement which u get after deposit of investor and bank charges. This is know by Canada High Commission and that it is bend.

Here u don't have a current info or u are misguided by some of ur illiterate people. Lol go and find out the finance issue on this forum and more u can also find out it on CIC regarding running finance issue.

Well, u right to become anger because u don't have current info. I don't mind, my purpose is to provide genuine info,

If u still not understand, then contact me, I can arrange a meeting with lawyers with u on net, or his office, he define u Whatever I said above an what the CHC requirement and policies for Pakistan after Feb 2012.

Sorry to say that do not follow agent of Pakistan, they will put u in Hell.

mdr

Feb 27, 2012
I understand Mr. Akif. U r saying rigt and I also suggest all to not follow running finance documents of Banks.

I have been faced this problem. Thanks to my Lawyers who provided me current info and save me from unethical act of running finance . Australia, Uk can accept it because they usually open visa for their country, but Canada know that this is false and student cannot use the money that deposit into account if documents shows "Running finance"

Saqib, u should go for loan. Due to this u concentrate on the Calculation posted by AKif.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Australia and Uk can accept it because they don't required maturity of four months. It cost increase if u matured it four month and then wait for three months four visa totally u have to wait for 7 months. At last Canada not accept it. U can use loan here just change the words of running finance by loan and use this and u don't need to mature it. Following are the calculation of loan.

3million bank statement:
Deposit : 3,50,000
Markup 6% for 3 months: 45000

Total Sunk Cost: 93377
Refund:3,50,000

husnaclasic

Mar 8, 2012
My consultant said me to borrow loan either by property or use running finance and show it as a loan. Is it correct AKIF?

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Yes, U can use running finance by changing the words loan on the base of ur previous record. This is the policy of SBP to grant loan as the student wants. Simply change the words of running finance by loan and then u can use the documents but still u cannot use the money.

If u borrow loan on the base of ur property, u an use the money and not need to mature of Bank statement.

mdr

Feb 27, 2012
Yes this is same as running finance as the akif said. If u change the word u can use it. Every law can easily be break in Pakistan. Thanks AKif

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Most welcome.

I know most of the people can never understand yet.
SINDH BANK, SILK BANK, ASAKARI BANK ARE THE MOST KNOWN BANK regarding running finance BY VO IN PAKISTAN, BE CAREFUL.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akif moin can you paste the link where it is writen that rf cant be used for canada??

secondly i have given u my phone num in ur pm kindly contact me. i il call u

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Saqib053 said:
akif moin can you paste the link where it is writen that rf cant be used for canada??

secondly i have given u my phone num in ur pm kindly contact me. i il call u
Dude it is written on CIC that loan letter can be used i put my case on the basis of RF

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Saqib053 said:
every one here is going for running finance man.

i dont know where have you heard the maturity and bla bla thing.

even Australian embassy accepts running finance.

you are totally mis guiding people.
Exactly I put my case on RF it is acceptable