+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding port of entry

SimranSahi

Sep 11, 2010
Hi Frnds,
Can anyone tell me y the send us a letter along with Visa, saying u have to show this at immi. check in Canada .

Any ideas wat they will ask at the point of entry.

1 more thing is that as my University is in Vancouver can i first go to Toronto for 2 -3 days ..

Thnx ..

gurirosagar

Oct 25, 2010
hi simran!

at the port of entry the officer z going to ask u sum question like they money that ur carrying with ur self ... dun worry becuz they r very sweet and patient just be relax .,,, and other thing id to keep u r documents with ur self and their photocopies so that if the officer asks to give any proof or certificate u can hand him or her at the time.. ............. and in the Aeroplane they will going to give u a form to filll... just be relax and br mentlly prepared... gud luck

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Dear Sagar which type of form they give us in plane to fill will you please elobrate.

many thx in advance t.c

Cheers ;)

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
I just entered canada on a student visa. I was also nervous about the questions that i will be asked at the port of entry but believe me he did not even ask me a single question. All he asked me to do was hand him my admission letter and passport...i stood there for 3 min max and he gave me my study permit.
as far as you want to go to toronto, I landed in toronto where asmy university is in quebec..so sure your can do that.
and the form is nothing..your name and stuff and how much money do you have with you.
hope it helps

gurirosagar

Oct 25, 2010
@ alijumani

the that u hav to fill in the plane is very simple its abt the things tht u r carrying with ur self to canada, its a kind of declaration that u have to declare that i have the that much of things but u dun need to mention the list of the thing but only to calculate their price and give an estimate.