+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding Immigration Issues

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hello ,

I have a Problem plz read all
We have submitted medical exams and landing fees to high commission in London.Now what do you say its 95 % completed but now they again ask us same forms which we have been submitted twice. Should I hire a Canadian Immigration Lawyers to deel my case I am afraid of refusal .Se below.

We are being nominated by Saskatchewan government in immigration and now we are communicating from London Canadian high commission.They ask several documents we show them now the stage is that we have submitted medical exams and also submitted landing fees now it should be the visa assistance , but they ask again 3 forms of background declaration from us which have been submitted to them recently they make objection that their is some gaps in personal history of you. Can you fill that forms and involve in our condition to solve.
Please reply

thanks

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Syed Arsalan said:
Hello ,

I have a Problem plz read all
We have submitted medical exams and landing fees to high commission in London.Now what do you say its 95 % completed but now they again ask us same forms which we have been submitted twice. Should I hire a Canadian Immigration Lawyers to deel my case I am afraid of refusal .Se below.

We are being nominated by Saskatchewan government in immigration and now we are communicating from London Canadian high commission.They ask several documents we show them now the stage is that we have submitted medical exams and also submitted landing fees now it should be the visa assistance , but they ask again 3 forms of background declaration from us which have been submitted to them recently they make objection that their is some gaps in personal history of you. Can you fill that forms and involve in our condition to solve.
Please reply

thanks
Is this a family class sponsorship? I see this posted in about a half dozen different groups.

Regardless, they're saying your form shows a gap in your personal history. An attorney cannot correct this for you (other than to ask you for the information and then fill in the form) - you have to do so in any case. Why don't you just carefully work through your history to ensure there are no gaps in time? That way they know everywhere you have lived since you turned 18 years old.

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
yes this is family class.

If the gaps are their what should be the solution and after paying landing fees no obligation should be in demand I think address have no gaps in personal history the issue is that my father start his job from 1983 and in 1980 he become 18 year some personal history start from 1980 and from 1980 he was studying and some time escape was there . So what should i write in that gap.

thanks

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Syed Arsalan said:
yes this is family class.

If the gaps are their what should be the solution and after paying landing fees no obligation should be in demand I think address have no gaps in personal history the issue is that my father start his job from 1983 and in 1980 he become 18 year some personal history start from 1980 and from 1980 he was studying and some time escape was there . So what should i write in that gap.

thanks
You need to tell CIC what he was doing during that time period. Studying, unemployed, looking for work, etc. You don't want any gaps in the history from his 18th birthday to the time you complete that form. Similarly for addresses where he was living (since that is important in ensuring they have done a complete background check).

I know it's a hassle - I had to go through the same thing and I'm only a few years younger than your father it sounds like. But my attorney at the time was adamant that I had to provide a complete history without gaps.