+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding express entry Can some one tell me, where am I now?ITA : 3 April EAPR: 12 may Appli

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Can some one tell me, where am I now?ITA : 3 April
EAPR: 12 may

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The addition document you provided was being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can some one tell me, where am I now?ITA : 3 April
EAPR: 12 may

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The addition document you provided was being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Judging by your BG check msg, you seem to be in IP2. My guess is that should everything go well after this stage, you are likely to get the passport request in the upcoming weeks. Check out the links below for more information:

https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Reactions: Champ.90