+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Reapplying: how to fill up BACKGROUND INFORMATION SECTION 2

candelight

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
To those who were able to get approval on the second time, I need some advice on how to fill-up this section:

a. Have you ever previously applied for any Canadian visas? (Yes)
b. Have you ever been refused any kind of visa travel to Canada? (Yes)
c. Have you been refused admission or been ordered to Leave Canada or any other country? (NO)
d. If you answered "yes" to questions 2a), 2b), or 2c, please provide details.

On the last question (2d), the space in the form is so big yet its not enough for me to input the details of the reason given to me by the VO. for example:

-your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

This paragraph alone doesn't fit inside the space provided if i'm going to fill-up the form from a computer and neither if i'm gonna use my own words.

Please guys, I need your help.. Thanking you in advance!

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u should attach another extra page i think its mentioned some where that u can use extra page if u need it ....
but not sure u check it

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
in that space just write

study visa rejected under file no.[as on rejection letter] dated(on rejection letter).

And also attach photocopy of rejection letter with ur application

best of luck

candelight

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
hi gaggy, thanks for the quick reply. did you get approved on the second time you applied? do you have any more advice? ;)