+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[HELP!!!} PNP Immigration to Buffalo Office! (Medical, Passport, Landing Qs.)

mmkk

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 7, 2011
Nomination.....
july 2010
Med's Request
july 24, 2011
Med's Done....
august 8, 2011
Passport Req..
november 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
december 31, 2011
Hi all! i'm new in this forum. i would like to seek opinion regarding buffalo timeline according to your experiences. my husband is working in saskatchewan canada for 1year and 6 months since december 2009 until now june 2011. his employer applied him for sinp last june 2010 and received the approved nomination november 2010. we're paying for a representative to assist us for the whole processing but they cannot give as assurance. we submitted our docs to buffalo usa , january 2011 and it's been 5 months but still no response from them regarding our medical. we use cic.gc.ca to check our status online but it says that the client id was not found and maybe they received the application but not yet started with the processing. our representative is offering us to apply for open work permit and study permit for our son but we have a 11months old son and we cannot leave him and besides we have to pay big amount again just for the openwork permit that they are suggesting.hope you can give me opinion regarding this matter. i pray we receive the request for medical soon to lessen theburden of waiting for update. thanks in advance and God bless.. from mmkk

mmkk

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 7, 2011
Nomination.....
july 2010
Med's Request
july 24, 2011
Med's Done....
august 8, 2011
Passport Req..
november 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
december 31, 2011
Hi all! i'm new in this forum. i would like to seek opinion regarding buffalo timeline according to your experiences. my husband is working in saskatchewan canada for 1year and 6 months since december 2009 until now june 2011. his employer applied him for sinp last june 2010 and received the approved nomination november 2010. we're paying for a representative to assist us for the whole processing but they cannot give as assurance. we submitted our docs to buffalo usa , january 2011 and it's been 5 months but still no response from them regarding our medical. we use cic.gc.ca to check our status online but it says that the client id was not found and maybe they received the application but not yet started with the processing. our representative is offering us to apply for open work permit and study permit for our son but we have a 11months old son and we cannot leave him and besides we have to pay big amount again just for the openwork permit that they are suggesting.hope you can give me opinion regarding this matter. i pray we receive the request for medical soon to lessen theburden of waiting for update. thanks in advance and God bless.. from mmkk

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
mmkk said:
It takes 30 weeks (= 7 months) to have your Medical Request from Buffalo from the day they received your application. Check other TOPICS here that deal with Buffalo Processing Times.

mmkk

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 7, 2011
Nomination.....
july 2010
Med's Request
july 24, 2011
Med's Done....
august 8, 2011
Passport Req..
november 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
december 31, 2011
Rossei,

thanks!anyway i've checked e-cas just yesterday and it says that the application is in process status.hopefully we'll receive good news this month.God bless

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's actually taking more like 8 months to receive medical requests for PNP applicants through Buffalo these days.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Hi,

lllvll said:
Hello, I have read many threads but I could not find and any answer about my questions below:

1. I submitted medical exam on Nov. 20, 2010, How long will it usually take to get the passport request?

2. I heard some people's file was transferred to other location and process got faster, is this something that I can decide or immigration can only do this change?

3. Once I get my Passport request, will it as me to submit the job offer letter kind of the thing again? if so does it have to be recent? or can I just send the old one which doesn't have
date.

4. For the passport submission, Can I go to the Visa office personally and get the passport back right away and land at the same time? or how the process works?

There are so many kind and nice people here thrive to help people understanding the process.
I feel very lucky that I found this forum!! Please help me so Others can be helped from their curiosity crisis and future planning.

Thank you very much in advance for the great information!
I have been searching for answers on my own but really need help. My question is relaed to the fourth point presented above.
So, basically I know Buffalo allows in person service for stamping. I could check if Seattle would give the same... and recently discovered they do. However, they stipulate on PPR:
Passports can be brought to our office: 1501 4th Avenue, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98101 Passports may be brought in on Thursdays between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 am. Bring this message when you come in and take a number for General Enquiries. You will be called to a window to submit your passports. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SAME DAY SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE. Your passports and visas will be ready to be picked up between 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm the FOLLOWING Thursday. If you do not come to the Consulate to pick up your passports, they will be returned to you by regular mail unless you arrange to have them returned to you using one of the premium services described below. You must bring your passports in person. A representative may not submit passports on your behalf.

Can I authorize a friend to get visa for me? is it okay to do so in Seattl? I emailed them many times and got no answer.

uscanova

Aug 21, 2011
If somebody could help me with answer. Is there a possibility to change an employer if your papers are already in Buffalo? We didn't get first response yet. Applied in the middle of April. The speciality is the same, but a different employer. Do they always check your employer. It's just that one is offering better conditions.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uscanova said:
If somebody could help me with answer. Is there a possibility to change an employer if your papers are already in Buffalo? We didn't get first response yet. Applied in the middle of April. The speciality is the same, but a different employer. Do they always check your employer. It's just that one is offering better conditions.
The Provincial Nominee Program in the province nominating you must approve the new employer to continue the nomination certificate. Otherwise, your PR application could be refused because your sponsoring employer can withdraw their support if you leave them.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
Hi,

I have been searching for answers on my own but really need help. My question is relaed to the fourth point presented above.
So, basically I know Buffalo allows in person service for stamping. I could check if Seattle would give the same... and recently discovered they do. However, they stipulate on PPR:
Passports can be brought to our office: 1501 4th Avenue, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98101 Passports may be brought in on Thursdays between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 am. Bring this message when you come in and take a number for General Enquiries. You will be called to a window to submit your passports. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SAME DAY SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE. Your passports and visas will be ready to be picked up between 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm the FOLLOWING Thursday. If you do not come to the Consulate to pick up your passports, they will be returned to you by regular mail unless you arrange to have them returned to you using one of the premium services described below. You must bring your passports in person. A representative may not submit passports on your behalf.

Can I authorize a friend to get visa for me? is it okay to do so in Seattl? I emailed them many times and got no answer.
Read your own quote. NO.

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
You have to go in person.

uscanova

Aug 21, 2011
rjessome said:
The Provincial Nominee Program in the province nominating you must approve the new employer to continue the nomination certificate. Otherwise, your PR application could be refused because your sponsoring employer can withdraw their support if you leave them.
But should I redo all my submitted payperwork what is already in CIC?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uscanova said:
But should I redo all my submitted payperwork what is already in CIC?
Not necessarily. It's the Nomination Certificate you need to worry about.

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
Hi my boyfriend received nomination form Alberta government a month ago, under skilled worker category. He has now been laid off. He has mailed new employer forms to AINP but hasn't received an LMO for this position. What are our options? Will AINP be canceled??????