+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help plz interview call for PR Card

sohney

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
I applied for PR Card under live in caregiver.
I got a call for landing interview.
any one can help.what type of questions they gona ask?

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
sohney said:
I applied for PR Card under live in caregiver.
I got a call for landing interview.
any one can help.what type of questions they gona ask?
If you mean you are called for your landing interview for PR NOT PR card, questions are pretty much the same as all with landing interview; have you been charged criminally or did you have any criminal convictions?
Do you or have you been issued a removal order to leave Canada. The last one I think is something about getting a government social assistance or welfare. Before this they will asked personal questions to confirm your identity like date you first entered Canada, if you are currently employed and who is your current employer if you have any problems with your current employer, your marital status, any dependants. Bring all your old work permit, passport and picture for your card.

dna

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
The questions are as the poster mentioned above. The officer asked my marital status and if I have any dependents inside or outside Canada. Have you been charged criminally or did you have any criminal convictions?
Do you or have you been issued a removal order to leave Canada?
I got my PR interview recently, about ten days ago. Those are the questions the officer asked me during the interview. Bring your work permit and photos. You have nothing to worry about for the interview.