+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP PLEASE!! to update cic with additional information?

prakash.waghwani

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
11-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
Hello Everyone,

Preview: I have submitted my application in august 15, 2013 and got my AOR in October 2013. I have already sent my PCC, IELTS, T4, NOA, Recommendation letter, etc. documents with my application.

Question:

1) Should i update them about my new employer?
2) regarding my new employer: should i just write the name, address and title(designation) in the email or send my offer letter?
3) is it ok if i send payslips of my previous and my current employer?
4) knowing that august people have already started to get MR. Is it ok to send the above documents?

Also, can someone give me the template to send it to CIC ?

Thank you!!

DK123

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
It does not matter to them.. I also have same case.. I changed my job.. I asked my lawyer to update them.. They said it does not make any difference to the application. They will inform CIC once they ask for updates

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
prakash.waghwani said:
Hello Everyone,

Preview: I have submitted my application in august 15, 2013 and got my AOR in October 2013. I have already sent my PCC, IELTS, T4, NOA, Recommendation letter, etc. documents with my application.

Question:

1) Should i update them about my new employer?
2) regarding my new employer: should i just write the name, address and title(designation) in the email or send my offer letter?
3) is it ok if i send payslips of my previous and my current employer?
4) knowing that august people have already started to get MR. Is it ok to send the above documents?

Also, can someone give me the template to send it to CIC ?

Thank you!!
Hi Prakash,

Its true it doesnt matter what you do after your application is submitted as it should be assesedd based on your eligibility then. I would still recommend sending the update to cic on your new employer. just include the details like the date you joined, your job title, if you have offer letter attach the same and pay stub as well. They do ask you to update them as mentioned in AOR.

thanks!