+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! PLEASE. Application for temporary work permit is a result of YNP

ferlhzn

Dec 17, 2013
Hello,

My father and I are lost and don't have anybody to ask. As I was searching on the internet on answers I found your website. I know you are the one that can help us.

My father was hired by my uncle's boss in a construction company and was also nominated here in Yukon for Yukon Nominee Program. He tried to submit his temporary work permit application in Philippines but it was rejected twice before even his papers were even looked at. He was told that the application papers should not be submitted in Philippines but in Yukon. Before the papers were even completed I asked the Department of Education (the department responsible for issuing yukon nominess program approval) here in Whitehorse, Yukon and they said that they are not connected to the immigration. They don't know the procedure on how or where to apply. Everything has been completed and ready for submission. Our main proble is WHERE can we submit the TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT that the department of education is requiring upon arrival in Canada.

We are really desperate for answers and we are looking forward to give us enough information. Thank you so muchh for your time.