+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[HELP] People Who Got Study Visa :)

zailz

Mar 29, 2011
Hello Guys,
I just got some questions. I recently got pre acceptance letter at University in Vancouver area and they want me to pay tution for the semester beforehand which is around 7 thousand dollar a semester and i will be getting my Official acceptance letter. It's a four year degree program. So after i get my official letter from the University. What documents should i be carefull about and how much money do i have to show. Do i have to show it for full four years or just one year at a time? And do i have to show my assests(land, vehicle etc) and since my father is going to be my sponsor. Do i have to write a letter too and get him to sign it? Do i need to send the IELTS score? or Past education score? Btw, i .am applying from India, probably the Chandigarh Embassy.

So,
checklist is
Passport
Two Passport Photographs
Visa Application form
Family Information Form
Acceptance Letter
Financial Proof Documents
Sponsors Agreement Letter?
Police Clearance Certificate

Just thought i would check with the experts who went through the process and make sure i was doing everything right :)

Thanks. All your help is really appreciated.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Your account must indicate your fees for the first year + living expenses which is usually 10,000 CAD dollars.

Since your father would be doing the sponsoring, he would have to write a sponsorship letter for you indicating the number of dependents he has, where he works and his contact information and he would also have to get a reference letter from his employer.

Ensure you fill behind your passport photographs your name and the date the picture was taken.

You would not be needing PCC if you are not 18 yet.

You would have to get transcript from your past educational institution.