+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help passport and student visa expiring at the same time

Utakogirl2013

Nov 14, 2013
My passport and student visa is expiring and I need to renew but my embassy is closed and not accepting applications. Please what can I do. It expires in July I just don’t want to be out of status can’t afford any immigration problems!!!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My passport and student visa is expiring and I need to renew but my embassy is closed and not accepting applications. Please what can I do. It expires in July I just don’t want to be out of status can’t afford any immigration problems!!!
If you can't renew your passport here, then your best option is likely to return to your country to renew it.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Check with your countries authorities what alternative are they offering, maybe you can send the passport somewhere else. Also maybe wait a bit, this situation might resolve a bit by that time.